Chapter 26

Tracy

Carson left for school later after our little mini unexpected moment. He was hesitant to go first, but I said I will meet him later and then he left. I left for the college's library after an hour. The school was busy and I was hoping that I will at least get a space in the study room or the library just to do some assignment that is due for next week. I found a space in the study area and was glad that I can do my work without bothering about the person beside me all thanks to the divider that separates the table. I took out my MacBook and log into my school's website to check out the assignment. I read the course material for this week and next and did the online quiz that was due. It took me a lot of time to read the 15 pages articles that the professor posted and my head was spinning with opinions and thoughts.

The study space was not that full as I thought it would be due to the fact that it is just the second week of the semester. There are some people who are just sitting with their books open while they were playing games on their laptop and I wanted to roll my eyes, but I decided not to judge them.

"Baby." I heard a whisper right next to my ear and I freaked out as I moved back and almost fell to the floor, but arms held me firmly in my place. I glared at a smiling Carson who was amused by my reaction and I noticed he sat down next to me instead of the guy playing with the games. I noticed Elliot and Kyle too sitting on the same table and I looked to see where those people went to sit.

"Who are you looking for?" He whispered.

I brought my lips closer to his ear, "I am looking for the guy who was sitting next to me." I whispered back.

He turned to look at me with a frown. "Why?"

"I thought he was cute." I lied with a straight face and Carson's face turned into a scowl and I laughed lightly and quickly shut up when some other students glared at me. I apologized quickly and turned back to look at my screen. It was 1:35 already and time seemed to flew by quickly. Kyle was leaning behind his chair as he focused on the book he was reading while Elliot was talking to the person beside him, who you can obviously make out was uncomfortable with his present and was Elliot seem oblivious about the situation.

And here Carson's elbow was on the table with his head resting on his hand as he stared at me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Let's go for lunch. I'm hungry." He said to me and I whispered back

"I have one more quiz left. You guys go ahead I will join you guys when I am done."

"No. We will go together." He said and I looked at him.

"Are you sure? You guys can seriously go ahead.

"Trust me." He said. "Go ahead and finish your quiz."

"If you change your mind later, just go ahead. Okay?" I said to him.

He didn't say anything. His stares was obvious and it made me uncomfortable as I read the articles before doing the quiz. He pulled his chair closer to mine and was sitting so close to me that my head snapped at him.

"What the heck are you doing?" I said.

"Trying to get closer to my baby." He smiled.

"Move back to your place." I said.

"It's not like I am troubling you." He said. "Or am I making you flustered?"

I scoffed at him and told him once again to move the chair back to the position.

"I just want to read the articles with you." He said sincerely and since he said it so sincerely I nodded my head.

"The answer is c" he told me when I started my quiz. It was a multiple choice questions. "Trust me it is c" he said. I was pretty surprised when the end result came after the quiz and he got all right. He smirked at me and said, "Can we go for lunch now? I am hungry."

I smiled as I started packing my things and all of a sudden a red haired girl came to us and put her hand on Carson's shoulder.

"Carson, you are not making anytime for us anymore?" She pouted as she lightly massaged his shoulder. Carson froze at his place and I did not know how to react. I pretended I was okay as I shrugged at him and continued with my packing and he all of a sudden stood up and look at the girl.

"Stop touching me." He snapped at her and it was loud and clear all thanks to the silent room. Everyone's eyes turned to them and the red haired girl blushed profusely and before leaving she looked at me with a glare and left with her friends.

"C'mon, let's go." Carson said as he took my bag with one hand and the other one he took my hand. Kyle and Elliot following behind us.

"Well, that was a bit dramatic." Elliot teased. "Are you all Tracy's now?"

"Always." Carson teased and I blushed.

"No." I said nudging him lightly.

"I am all yours, baby, just like you are all mine." Carson winked and I was not sure if he was lying to me or if he was being serious, but either way my heart pounded crazy and I think I won't be able to survive if he keep making me feel this way.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book. Please give this book a Vote and share it with other readers. Next update for this book is tomorrow. Happy readings!