Chapter 2

Tracy

I felt really guilty after the encounter with the rude guy and it seemed like I have turned popular somehow after meeting him because girls have been glaring at me and whispering to each other as I walked passed them. By the time, my first class ended it seem like everyone was against me. I saw them whispering as I walked out and I was so annoyed by that.

The hallway was filled with people as I pushed passed some people to get to my locker to get my books for the next class. I was glad that the brunette boy was not around the locker this time.

"Hey!" I heard a rude voice called out behind me.

I turned back to see who it was and it so happened to be three girls behind me, the middle light brown haired girl glaring at me.

I just turned back to my locker to do my things, but she pulled my arms making me face her and I was really annoyed by now and I think they can sense it, but pretended they didn't.

"What's your problem?" I asked looking at them.

"Stop troubling Carson." The middle girl snapped at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked clearly surprised by the topic.

"I don't even know how you ended up having a locker right next to him, but you better behave and stop troubling him if you don't want your university life to be ruin." The girl on the left said as she pointed her finger at me.

"Wow- ladies." We were interrupted by someone else and I thought to myself. 'Who else is left?'

As I see a blond guy leaning against the locker next to mine. His face was awfully cheerful and good looking. His green eyes twinkling with mischief as he look at us.

"Is everything okay, here?" He asked and I raised one of my eyebrow.

'Is he being serious? He heard everything or maybe half of it? And he is asking if everything is okay?' I thought to myself.

"Elliot." The girls squeaked his name out and turned their attention to him, while I just turned back to my locker to unpack and pack the stuffs.

"Girls, can you please excuse us?" The guy Elliot said, but I couldn't see him as my locker door was open and I was not sure who he was talking to, but I pretended that he didn't ask me to leave because it is my locker and I can stand here how long I wanted.

"Hi, Locker buddy." I heard him say and I didn't respond. "Are you ignoring your next door locker neighbour?" I didn't respond again.

"I thought I was loveable." He whined and I snapped my locker shut after I was done putting things in my bag and looked at him.

"What's your problem?" I asked him rudely. "I mean, what you want." I corrected myself. This guy didn't do anything to me yet I was mad at him.

"I just want to say hi to my locker buddy." He said grinning.

"Which one is your locker?" I asked curiously.

When he pointed to the one after the brunette's guy's locker. I give him a deadpan looked.

"You are his neighbour." I pointed out at the brunette guy's locker.

"Well, we can skip him and assume you are my locker's partner." He winked and I wanted to smack him right then and there.

"Whatever." I said deciding not to deal with this guy after I got into much trouble because of his friend. No one in class wanted to speak to me because apparently the news travel faster in this generation.

I decided to go to a student space that is available to sit and relax, but apparently this guy decided to follow me and talk to me about random things that both he and I know that I am not interested in.

He sat down on the same table as me and I looked at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked catching people's look.

"I like you." He said rather bluntly and I almost choke at my drink that I was having.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, not in the like-like way. You are beautiful, but you pissed Carson off." He said smirking.

"So?" I asked annoyed. "Shouldn't you be mad at me like the rest of them?" I said looking around.

"Just to let you know, I like you and you will be seeing me a lot." He smirked.

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"C'mom, girls love it when I hang around with them!" He pouted and folded his arms and this time I laughed.

He smiled back at me, "Hey! You got a good laugh." He commented and that made me silent and self-conscious.

"I mean it." He said with a serious look, but then he quickly added. "We have a basketball practice at the gym today at 4. I am inviting you to join us."He said proudly.

"I am not into these things. I have stuffs to do." I said.

"It's the first day of school." He pointed out. "It's just practice."

"I will see." I said that.

"Are you living in campus?" He asked curiously.

"Yea." I said.

"That's great!" He grinned. "This weekend we are throwing a party at Kyle's house. You are coming with me."

"We just met." I pointed out.

He shrugged. "I will see you at 4 in the gym." He said as he stood up. "Don't leave me hanging." He laughed and exited.

I shook my head. "I'm not going." I thought to myself as I watch the blond guy leave while greeting some people on his way out.

I looked at the time on my phone and I wondered what should I do for the next two hours before my next class and I decided to just go to the library, print some stuff and start some readings.

Well, it sounded nice, until I met the third guy of the group- with black hair, who was sitting at the corner of the room with a book in his hand, the sunlight shining from the window towards him and making him look perfect than ever. His black-haired styled perfectly, his face in a frown as he read the book. He looked like he was lost in whatever book he was reading and for a moment I thought I might fall for his look, but I shook my head as I moved away from the black haired guy who was so oblivious to the world around him.

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book. Add this book to your reading lists if you haven't. Please give this book a vote and read our other book "Beautiful You" Please share our other books with your friends and other readers.Next update will be on Friday. Happy readings!