Chapter 42

Tracy

My heart started beating faster than usual as I see him standing there, looking beautiful as ever in a white shirt, black trench coat and jeans with vans shoes. His hair messy and cute at the same time, his dimple telling me that he was happy to be standing here.

Elliot being the good friend of Carson decided he will step back and allow Carson to be my date, which did not make any sense because in the first place we started it to make sure that there was no real threats around me.I didn't really mind because I like spending time with Carson, but I clearly did not forget his behaviour the whole week. I don't know how he feels about me. Is it a game? Is it real? I don't know, but seeing him standing there with a flower, the butterflies inside my stomach couldn't sit still.

He did get lots of attention from people staying in the same building as me as they waited to see who he is here for. When he stood in front of me with flowers, everyone started whispering, well, he was with different girls this whole week and look where we are.

"You look beautiful as always." He whispered so softly that only I could hear and my heart fluttered and I blushed.

He opened his Porsche car and I sat down. Once we were out of campus, I made it clear to him that I am still mad at him for the whole week's game.

"I thought we were fine!" He said whining.

"You think?" I rolled my eyes. "Sure." I said to him folding my arms.

"We are even going on a date!" He said.

"That's because it was suppose to be Elliot and I."

He frowned. "You wanted to go on a date with Elliot?"

"Sure." I said looking outside the afternoon light.

"He will be there anyway." He said.

"I will forgive you under one condition." I said my eyes widening as an idea pop to my head.

"What?" He asked.

"You owe me now, which means whenever from now on, I want you to do something you will do it."

"I always listen to you anyway." He muttered so softly that I thought I heard it wrong.

I was excited to have some fun and I was feeling restless throughout the ride and that bothered Carson way too much than it should be.

When we reached, I got out from the car and looked at the giant Ferris wheel, people's scream and I was excited.

"Where are they?" I asked him.

"Inside." He said looking for texts or something from them. He took my hands and intertwine it, holding my hand while the other hand is on the phone.

"Let's go in!" I said to him pulling him.

"I am calling them." He said as he pulled me towards him and wrap his arms around my neck, in a back hug.

He feels warm and my heart will explode soon if he continue to do this.

As I see people going in, a lot of people turned to look at us and I turned around and I return the hug, my hands on his back while his was still where it was.. he definitely was taken off guard and I hugged him tight.

He stammered on the phone a little and then ended it.

"Not that I am complaining, but what was that for?"

"Just wanted to return one." I grinned at him as I moved back.

"I think you need to give more hug." He grinned, "only to me, of course." He suddenly frowned.

I flicked him on his head lightly and laughed as I ran to the entrance.

"Wait for me!" He called out as I laughed. The entrance was free as I walked inside the crowded place. Weekend surely makes it crowded.

I see the others waving at me and I ran to them excitedly.

"My locker buddy is here." Elliot said screaming excitedly and that surely earned him some surprise look.

Carson caught up with me and pulled me back by my hoodie as Elliot was about to give me a hug. Elliot's arms was wide open and mine was mini, but we couldn't reach each other because Carson pulled me back.

"Since when you two are so close." He stated and pulled me beside him and I said, "He is suppose to be my boyfriend."

"That's right!" Elliot agreed.

"You two together make a crazy couple." Marcel said out of blue.

"You think so, too?" Kyle asked. "I am not sure if Elliot was fit for this, but we can't help it now, can we?"

"Of course we can." Carson muttered, not so confidently.

"I think I am perfect for Tracy. We have the best personality and make each other shine brighter than the sun." Elliot beamed as he pulled me away from Carson and put his arm on my shoulder. "We are the terrific couple."

Everyone scrunched their noses and spoke about how stupid it sounded and I brushed it off, "We are here today, to enjoy!" I reminded them.

"Sure." Cameron said finally. "What do you want to do first?" He asked.

"I think a group picture!" I exclaimed in delight and Elliot totally agreed with me while the rest of them groaned at how stupid that was, but at the end we first clicked a group selfie which I might add was a struggle as we tried to fit in, Elliot stretched his long arm for the picture and the other one, he asked a group of random strangers, *cough* girls, our age to click our group picture. Since I was the only girl, they put me in the middle. I can feel the jealousy of those girls towards me. Well, not that I can help it, they are my friends with good looks!

Elliot made it a point to flirt with the five of them and boast where we all study.

"Stop flirting when you have a girlfriend." Carson said and Elliot's laughter died down and he give a teasing glare to Carson to which he shrugged.

"Seem like these two idiots will be entertaining us, today." Kyle sighed.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give this chapter a Vote and next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!