Chapter 9

Tracy

True to his words and me taking it as joke- half and hour later he was banging on the front door and I had to rush to open the door, so Skylar does not get disturbed. Carson looked wasted and smell of cigarettes, alcohol and little bit of mint.

"You smoke too?" I asked surprised.

"Not all the time." He said.

I shake my head and walk towards my room and leaving him on the door because I don't know what he is here for?

He followed me to my surprised and I turned to look at him with a question look.

"You will sleep in the couch." I said and I pointed at the couch outside in the living space.

He pouted and pointed inside of my room and I give him a dead pan look and said there is no freaking couch in my room.

He peeped in quickly and pouted.

"I will sleep on the floor." He said.

"Why not the couch." I said pointing to the couch.

"I won't fit." He said it in the most obvious tone and I realized that he was right.. he is too tall that his body won't fit in the couch and I put my hand on my chin and I started thinking of what other options

"Maybe we can make some room in the living room?"

He pouted. " I will sleep on the floor."

I was not sure about that idea and after a lots of thoughts I give in and he grinned and this time I noticed his dimples. I was so surprised that I haven't noticed it.. maybe I just didn't give him so much attention.

I looked through my closet to find the air mattress that he can sleep on and I had to air that mattress and by the time I was done, the guy was fast asleep on my bed and I groaned silently. His face looked relaxed, but there was a frown on his face. At least he took off his shoes before climbing to bed and I just draped a blanket on top of him and I took the extra blanket and pillow and laid on the mattress.

I fell asleep quickly and hours later my alarm rang and I groaned as I quickly shut it off and Carson groaned, but he was still fast asleep. I put a bottle of water with some tablets for his hangover.

I got up to get ready for school and it was freaking 6:45 am and I rushed out at 7:15 am to grab coffee and breakfast before heading for class. I left a message to Skylar that Carson is inside the apartment-so she wouldn't be surprise to see him later when she comes out and told her to eat something and to take care.

The line for the breakfast was long because a lot of us have early classes and it was getting on everyone's nerve seeing as everyone is impatient to get to the front.

When I reached my class.. I saw the guy from yesterday, Cameron in the class too. He was sitting right at the back so I pretended I didn't see him and sat in the middle of the class.

He have something common with Carson, but I am more comfortable with Carson than with him.

My chair beside me shift and I looked to see Cameron who smiled at me as he plop down to the seat next to me. I was uncomfortable now, but I didn't make it obvious so I just pretended everything was great!

Throughout the class I can feel like giving me glances and by the time the class ended I was feeling really uncomfortable and started packing my things.

"Do you have time for some coffee today?" He asked casually.

I give a small smile, "not really and I already grabbed one for the day." I said pointing to the large cup with now cold coffee.

"How about lunch?" He said either pretending to not take the hint or does not understand.

"I have some work" I said as I excused myself and headed to the door.

"How about tomorrow?" He asked and I made a straight face and ready to tell him the honest truth.

"Babe, is he troubling you?" Carson asked and that's when I noticed him beside me with a scowl on his face looking at Cameron.

"Just asking her out for some Coffee." Cameron said casually and Carson's face turned red with anger?

"She's my girlfriend." Carson said and my eyes widened in shock.

"Doesn't seem so.. saw you at the bars with girls just couple days ago." Cameron smiled and I looked at Carson with my head slightly tilted in curiosity.

"She doesn't know that, does she?" Cameron smiled.

To be honest, I really don't know him and what he do is none of my business.

"Let's have a talk then." I said as I give Carson a look as I pulled him with me to somewhere far away from Cameron. Once I was sure that we were away from him. I grinned and thanked him for helping me.

Carson faces turned into a straight face, "You should stop thanking me for everything." And he turned back and started walking.

I was confused by his sour mood now and I followed him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Everything." He muttered. "Don't follow me now." And he sped up all thanks to his long legs

And I stopped at my path and looked at him moving away and I stood there and I said I have a choice, it is either to leave him in his sour mood or be with him and I chose the latter. Not really sure if it was a wise decision.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading for our book. It would be great if you guys can share this book with other readers. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!