Epilogue

Epilogue

"Come on, flame-breath! I thought you were tougher than that!" Gray shouted in his Ice-Make stance.

"Shut up, Ice-princess! I'll show you who's the strongest wizard once it for all!" Natsu shouted back while they continue to fight.

A couple of months passed after Natsumi and Hope returned to their World. Everyone returned to their normal lifes and they continued to do what they usually do. Right now, the one's fighting are Natsu and Gray because they failed a mission and the loser of the fight has to do full payment of the damages.

"~Come on, Gray-sama! I know you can do it!~" Juvia cheered from the background while she had hearts for pupils.

"Go Natsu! Go and kick Gray's ass!" Happy shouted while she flew above them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Cana?" Lucy asked while she tries to hide under a table.

"Come on, Lucy, don't be such a chicken and come see the show!" Cana said while she drinks some more beer from her barrel.

"B-But what will Master say if Natsu and Gray finish destroying the guild?"

"He won't say anything because he won't be here for a while, also, Erza is with him, so no-one will interrupt this fight!" Cana said with a laugh. "Alright everyone! Do your bets! Remember: They are no refunds!" Cana said while she writes the names of everyone who bets. Lucy sweat-dropped.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Roar!

Natsu shouted while he attacked Gray.

Gray: Ice-Make: Shield!

Gray blocked the attack.

"It was your fault that we failed the mission, you toasted-brain!" Gray said with anger.

"My fault?! I wasn't the one who threw Ice all over the place! It was you! So this is YOUR FAULT!" Natsu shouted back.

"I haven't done that if you haven't turn the whole place on fire! How else did you supposed I was going to turn off your fire?!" Gray said seriously.

Gray: Ice-Make: Eagles!

Gray yelled and the attack hit Natsu.

"You bastard...!" Natsu mumbled between teeths.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

Natsu hit Gray on his face and he flew back. Tables were flying and chairs were broken. The whole crowd was cheering on their favorite wizard while they continued to fight. Then, the doors were opened. Lucy looked at the door and widened her eyes. She grabbed Wendy and Charls by their hands and then hid them behind the bar counter.

"Lucy-san? What's wrong?" Wendy asked.

"L-Let's just say that the fight is not going to end well..." Lucy said while sweat-dropping.

"Why is that?" Charls asked confused.

"Just listen..." Lucy said while she lifted her hand. "3... 2... 1..."

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?!" Someone asked while the whole guild went silent but the two boys kept fighting. Lucy, Wendy and Charls peeked up their eyes from the bar counter and saw Erza walking toward both fighting wizards.

"She's here?!" Charls asked.

"But wasn't Erza-san with Master Makarov?" Wendy asked while all 3 of them were still hiding.

"Indeed. She was with him, but Master called me earlier to tell me about Erza's visit to check if the guild was alright." Mirajane explained.

"Why didn't you tell them?" Lucy asked Mirajane.