Chapter 12: The Future?

"Are you sure this is gonna work, Hope?" Natsumi asked while she sweat-dropped.

"Of course! Now let's start, shall we?" Hope said and Natsumi nodded. Hope was wearing a long white coat, some glasses, she had a notebook and a pencil to write in.

It has passed 3 more days after the incident. Natsumi and Hope were still in the infirmary because they were the more injured persons of all.

"Ok, since when do you have this nightmares?" Hope asked.

"Since always, I guess?"

"What happens in those nightmares?"

"Actually... Every nightmare is different, but somehow, related. Last time I was being sucked by some kind of hole." Natsumi responded.

"Who is with you in those nightmares?"

"There's a girl, 3 boys, a white male Exceed, you and me."

"Do you know them?"

"No... I mean, I know them in the dream, but not in real life."

"Interesting..." Hope said while she writes something on the notebook.

"So... What does they mean?" Natsumi asked while Hope took off her glasses and look at her.

"Well... I don't know..." She said with a smile and Natsumi sweat-dropped.

"I knew it..." She sighed. Then, the door was knock.

"It's open!" She yelled and everyone walked in. "Guys!" Natsumi said happily.

"Hi! What you girls been up too?" Lucy asked.

"Sumi was telling me about her night-" Natsumi covered Hope's mouth so she couldn't talk.

"About what?" Natsu asked, confused.

"A-About... What we're gonna do when we get out of bed!" Natsumi said with a forced smile and everyone smiled back.

"How are you feeling, Natsumi?" Erza asked.

"I'm better now! Thanks." Natsumi smiled.

"Well, guess what? Master said that if you're feeling better you can come out of bed!" "Aye!" Natsu and Happy yelled.

"Really? Awesome!" Natsumi said while she sat down on her bed. When she tried to walk, she lose balance and fell. Luckly, Gray was there to catch her.

"Easy now..." Gray said while he helped Natsumi and she blushed.

"Th-Thanks..."

"Hey everyone! What do you'll say if we go out and eat something?" Natsu said with his fist in the air. Natsumi walked toward Natsu and grabbed him by his neck.

"You just read my mind, Bro!" Natsumi said while she rubbed Natsu's hair. He looked at her and they both smiled.

After they ate, they were walking back to the guild. Natsu and Natsumi were in front while everyone else were watching them. The twins were talking and laughing with happyness.

"So they finally made up." Erza said.

"They look so happy!" Wendy said with a smile.

"It was about time that Natsu remembered his twin sister..." Gray added.

"Actually... He still doesn't remember her..." Lucy said while she sweat-dropped.

"What?!" Everyone yelled and Lucy nodded.