Chapter 20: Gray and Mark Working Together?! (Final Day)

Previously:

"Well Mr. Gray, the day its ending..." Mark said with a cocky voice.

"So?" Gray asked annoyed.

"So, after she gets here with the ice-creams, I'm gonna tell her my feeling about her!" Mark said. Gray widened his eyes with shock while he clenched his fist with anger.

"Thats IT!" Gray yelled while he took out his shirt and place himself on a combat mode.

Gray and Mark: Ice-Make: Sword!

Mark fell and Gray placed his ice-sword on Mark's throat.

"Don't you dare try to buy Natsumi's heart again with money, otherwise, I won't think twice on killing you..." Gray said with a cold voice while Mark was looking at him surprised.

"KKKYYYYAAAAA!!!" Natsumi yelled from not so far where Gray and Mark were fighting.

"That sounded like Natsumi!" Gray said while he looked to where the scream came from.

"We have to find her!" Mark added while he got up and then they ran toward Natsumi.

"Natsumi!!!" Gray yelled and then they stopped when they saw something.

"Oh no... Looks like... We're... Too late..." Mark said while they widened their eyes.

--

"N-No..." Gray said while he stepped forward. He looked to the floor and saw the ice-cream that Natsumi bought and a lot of blood spread across the floor.

"What happened?!" Mark said shocked.

"S-Sumi..." Gray said while he looked to the floor and covered his face with his hand and started to cry.

"We have to do something! We have to find Miss Natsumi!" Mark said while he looked at Gray.

"What have I done...?" Gray said with anger.

"Mr. Gray, there's no time to waste, we have to find her!"

"Find what?! Her dead body?!" Gray cried. Mark walked toward Gray and punched his face so hard that made Gray flew away.

"What are you saying, Mr. Gray?! You have no right to say that Miss Natsumi is dead! We don't know that, that's why we have to look for her! I know you're desperate because of this scene, but that doesn't mean that we're gonna give up! We may still be on time to save her! So get your ass up this moment and lets go find her immediately!!!" Mark yelled with anger while Gray looked at him shocked. Gray stood up and nodded.

"You're right." Gray said while he cleaned his tears. "Sorry for that. I don't know what I was thinking... Let's go find Natsumi." He said with determination and Mark nodded.

"Good... Now, Mr. Gray, if you look at the blood, you can see that there's a trace. Maybe someone was dragging her and this trace can take us to where's Miss Natsumi." Mark explained.

"Not bad, Rich Pants. Now lets go!" Gray said and they followed the trace.

-WITH NATSUMI-

"*Cough* *Cough* What happened...?" Natsumi asked with pain while she looked around and found herself in a dark place.

"It was about time you woke up." A girl said.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" Natsumi demanded. The girl stepped forward and turn on a light. She had long black hair and she had a uniform just like what Natsumi was wearing, but she was covered in blood and she had a knife on her hand.