Chapter 1: A Normal Day On Fairy Tail

Chapter 1: A Normal Day On Fairy Tail 

     It was a beautiful day on Magnolia, Earthland. The sky was beautifully colored with a light blue color, the birds were flying over the sky, the citizens of Magnolia were screaming and running around with fear... Wait, the citizens of Magnolia were screaming and running around with fear? That can only mean one thing. Someone was messing with the strongest guild on Earthland. Fairy Tail!

"I'll destroy your guild, and after that happen, I'll be the strongest wizard on the Universe!" A man dressed as a magician shouted while he was flying above everyone from the guild. He was pointing with his magic stick toward the guild so he could destroy it.

"Like hell we're gonna let you!" Natsu yelled while he and the rest of the guild breathe heavily.

"Who is this weirdo, anyways?" Gray asked.

"He's Armando. One of the most wanted wizards in the Magic Council. He's really dangerous." Mirajane explained.

"I can see that. We've been trying to hit him for a while now and he doesn't have a single scratch!" Lucy complained.

"We can't let him destroy the guild. If Gramps comes back from the Magic Council and see the guild destroyed, he will kill us!" Laxus said while grabbing his injured arm.

"What should we do, Mira-nee?" Lisanna asked.

"I don't know... Do you have a plan, Erza?" Mirajane asked Erza while she looked at the enemy with anger.

"This is getting kind of boring, I expected a better crowd than this one..." Armando said disappointed. "Let's do the final act, shall we?"

Armando: Final Act: Dark Trick!

He shouted while he shooted cards surrounded by a dark aura toward everyone. The attack hit and made an explosion.

"Thank you! Thank you! You are all so kind!" He said while he bowed. "Now, where was I...? Oh yeah! I remember now!" He said while he stand in front of the guild and started laughing.

"The show isn't over, Armando." Erza said while everyone appeared after all the smoke was gone.

"Oh! An extra show? No one will pay me for this, but I'll do it anyways..." He said while he made an evil smirk.

Armando: Flying Knife!

He sends small knives toward everyone but they managed to dodge it.

"My turn!"

Lisanna: Animal Soul: Cat!

She wears a blue and black striped 2-piece halter bikini with some sharp claws on her hands and start attacking Armando.

"Well, it looks that in this show there will be some animals, ladies and gentlemens!" He say while he dodge Lisanna's attack.

Armando: Cage Lock!

He place Lisanna on a gigantic lion cell that once in a while gives electric shots to her.

"What?! Let me out!"

"I can't, lions are the best part of every magician's show!" He said with an evil laugh.

"Lisanna! Let her go dammit!"

Elfman: Beast Soul! Lizardman!

He transform himself into a big lizard and started punching Armando.

Armando: Absorbing Pool!

He put Elfman into a round pool that absorbs his powers.

"Elfman! Lisanna!" Mirajane shouted while they yelled in pain.

"This ends now! Bisca! Alzack!" Erza shouted while they nodded and everyone get into position.

Bisca: Bullet Storm!

Alzack: Spark Shot!

Bisca and Alzack start shooting with their guns at Armando.

Armando: Vanishing Box!

He placed himself in a big box and teleported behind everyone.

"We also have target shooters here! This is kind of fun!"

Armando: Human Target!

He send Bisca and Alzack to a place where there's a lot of shadow like persons that start shooting them. They yelled in pain.

"AAAHHH!!!"

"Moma! Papa!" Asuka cried.

"Lucy!" Erza shouted.

"On it!"

Lucy: Open: Gate of the Maiden Key! Virgo! Chains!

"As you wish, princess." Virgo wrapped Armando with her chains. He tries to get off but he can't.

"Now Dragon Slayers!" Erza commanded while they got into their places.

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

Wendy: Sky Dragon...

Gajeel: Iron Dragon...

Laxus: Lightning Dragon...

All: ROAR!!!

All their attacks finally hit Armando, he flew away and hit the guild's wall. He was on the floor, finally defeated and all his spells disappeared.

"Lisanna! Elfman!" Mirajane said with joy while she ran toward them.

"Moma! Papa!" Asuka said while she hugged her parents.

"Listen here you little piece of shit! If you ever mess with Fairy Tail again, you won't live to tell it, you hear?!" Natsu said while he grabbed Armando by his shirt and then he throw it to the ground.

"Finally over!" Gray said while standing there with only his boxers.

"Gray, your clothes!" Erza and Lucy said in union.

"Not again!" He said while he started looking for his clothes. Moments later, the Grand Council appeared and they took away Armando. Master appeared.

"Idiots! I can't leave you a single minute alone without making a disaster, can I?!" Master Makarov shouted while everyone scratched the back of their head awkwardly.

"Well? Is someone gonna explain me what happened?" He asked standing in front of the guild, waiting for an explanation.

"This dude appeared out of nowhere to destroy our guild so he could become the strongest wizard in the Universe!" Natsu said. Master looked down.

"Is that so..."

"Oh Natsu, why can't you explain the things with a little more of decency and details...?" Lucy said while everyone sweat-dropped.

"Well, that's Natsu for ya'." Happy said while everyone laughed. Erza walked toward the Master.

"I'll personally explain it all to you, Master. But first, we need to get to the guild to heal our injuries." Erza said while Master Makarov nodded and they all went inside the guild.

PHOTO OF ARMANDO------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! This is my second Fairy Tail Fan-Fic! I'm super excited about it! Please, VOTE if you want me to continue and COMMENT if  you like it! I'll appreciate it. THANKS! xDD

-Yayie99