Chapter 3: Fake Natsu!

     The next day Lucy got up early and took a hot shower. Then, she change her clothes, she put a blue skirt and placed her keys on the right side of the skirt tightly, tightly enough so anyone wouldn't take them off without letting her know, a white shirt with some blue lines, a pair of black high-boots, and she made a topknot to the right side of her hair.

"I'm ready! Let's go Plue!"

"Pun-Pun!" Plue said while he followed her. They walked toward the guild and when they got there, everything was normal.

"Thanks for coming with me, Plue. You can rest now."

"Pun!" Plue said while Lucy closed his gate.

"Yo! Luce! Over here!" Natsu shouted while he waved his hand, calling Lucy. She walks toward the table that Natsu's Team was most of the time. When she got there, she sits down beside Wendy.

"Good morning, Lucy-san." Wendy said.

"Good morning!" She said and then looked at Natsu.

"Ummm... Natsu?" She said with shy.

"Uh? What is it Luce?"

"I know I already thank you yesterday but I wanted to thank you again, so, thank you!" She said with a smile and a little blush.

"Uh? Why are you thanking me for, Lucy?"

"You know, for saving me last night."

"I didn't save you last night...?"

"Come on Natsu, don't act. You were with Happy and you guys save me."

"But Happy and I went home early, right Happy?"

"Aye!"

"I know it was you! Admit it!"

"And what makes you think it was them, Lucy?" Erza asked.

"Because he used Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, and he's the only one who can use that kind of magic." Lucy explained.

"But I swear it wasn't us!" Natsu said.

"Its true, we saw them walking directly toward their house last night." Carla said and Wendy nodded.

"If it wasn't you, then, who was it?" Lucy asked confused. "You guys better not be playing with me!"

"We aren't!" Natsu and Happy said in union.

"Well, we better find out before it get Natsu into trouble." Erza said.

"Natsu will always get into trouble even if that person doesn't do anything." Gray said while he looks to the side.

"Hey! What that supposed to mean?!" Natsu shouted.

"Guys, this is serious!" Wendy said.

"Alright Lucy, can you describe that person?" Erza asked.

"It's really hard because it was dark and I couldn't see anything. All I could see is that it was wearing a hood, like if it was hiding itself."

"What can you say about its power?"

"Well, it was exactly as Natsu's power. Everything, its moves, the way it attacks, it was like seeing Natsu fight..." Lucy explained.

"Alright, someone is trying to copy me and its creeping me out!" Natsu cried.

"Natsu, calm down..." Happy said.

"But it's trying to copy you too, Happy!"

"You're right!" They say while shaking.

"But there was something strange about it, but I can't tell what..." Lucy said while she starts thinking hard.

"Don't worry, Lucy. We'll find that faker." Erza said while she put her hand on Lucy's shoulder and she nodded. After that, they decided to go search for the Fake Natsu. They went to the city and saw that everything was working like it normally do, except...

"Hey! Look everyone! It's Salamander!" A guy shouted while everyone from the city ran toward Natsu's Team.

"EEEKKK!!!" They all yelled. Everyone was cheering and yelling with happiness.

"Wh-What's going on here?!" Lucy asked.

"I don't know!" Natsu yelled back.

"He's our hero!" Some yelled.

"The brave Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail!" Other yelled. Erza got on top of a carriage and spoke.

"Attention everyone! Can someone please explain to us what's going on here?" Erza asked with her sword on her hand.

"Natsu Dragneel has been saving us from the past few days!" Someone shouted and everyone cheered.

"That must be the same person I saw yesterday!" Lucy said to Erza and she nodded.

"People of Magnolia! I'm afraid to say that you've been fooled by a fake Salamander!" Erza shouted.

"WHAAAT?!?!?!" The crowd yelled.

"Yes. That person is copying Natsu's abilities and using them to pretend it's Salamander."

"Erza, I think we should tell Master about it." Wendy suggested.

"She's right, Erza. Only he will let us find this Fake Salamander." Carla added.

"And Fake Happy." Happy finished while she sweat-dropped. After that, they all went back to the guild and searched for their Master.

"Excuse me, Mirajane, have you've seen Master over here?" Erza asked Mirajane.

"Yes. He went a moment outside to talk to someone who was looking for him, but he'll be back any second... Oh look! There he is now!" Mirajane said while pointing to the door and Master Makarov was walking in.

"Master! Have you've heard the news of the Fake Natsu?" Lucy said.

"Indeed. We must stop it before it ruins our guild reputation." He said seriously. Suddenly, a noise was heard.

"Where is Natsu Dragneel?!?!?!" A girl shouted while she crashed the guild doors and started looking for the Dragon Slayer kid.

"What on Earthland?" Gray said while he look at her.

"You didn't listen a single word of what I say, didn't you?" An Exceed said to the girl while she sweat-dropped.

"Oh, no. Sorry..." She said while she scratched the back of her head, awkwardly. She had a hood on, so the only thing they could see was half of her face. After that, she walked toward the Master and bowed.

"I apologize for my rudeness..." She said while bowing. Lucy widen her eyes.

That voice... She thought.

"Don't worry, now, can you explain me what are you doing here?" Master asked kindly.

"I'm looking for--" She cut herself the moment she saw Natsu.

"NATSUUU!!!" She yelled while she jumped toward him and put her arm around his neck and with her fist, started rubbing Natsu's head.

"Ooohhh! I'd knew I would find you!" She shouted.

"Aaahhh!" He yelled in pain.

"Excuse me but, who exactly are you?" Erza asked while the girl free Natsu's head.

"Oh! Sorry... My name is Natsumi Dragneel..." She said while she began to take off her hood. "And I'm Natsu Dragneel twin sister!" She said with a smile while everyone look at her shocked.

PICTURE OF NATSUMI DRAGNEEL WITH HOODIE-------------------------------------------------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

ENJOY!

-Yayie99