Chapter 46: Don't Let Me Go...

(Don't play the music yet! I'll let you know! ;P)

-AT THE BALL, WITH ERZA AND GRAY-

Gray looked around and then he shivered.

"Are you alright, Gray?" Erza asked.

"There's something wrong... I have a bad feeling about this..." Gray said while they stopped dancing. Erza grabbed her lacrima and called Natsu.

"What's up, Erza?" Lucy answered.

"Something is not right, I need you guys to come down here immediately." Erza ordered.

"Alright, I'll go tell the others."

"Thanks." Erza said and then she hung up. Minutes after that, everyone walked toward Erza.

"What's going on?" Natsu asked.

"There's something that doesn't feel right, where's Natsumi?" Gray said.

"I tried to call her, but she doesn't answer her lacrima." Lucy said seriously.

"We searched for her before coming here and we didn't saw her." Charls added.

"This is bad, we need to find her." Gray said seriously.

"But where could she be?" Wendy asked.

"Alright, we need to search for our comadre, Elfman, I need you to stay here in case someone ask why we left." Erza said and he nodded while he walked away.

"I'll try calling her again." Lucy said while she started to call Natsumi's lacrima. Then, Happy's ear moved.

"Wait, I hear something..." Happy said while his ears continued to move.

"What is it?" Charls asked.

"I think it's Natsumi's lacrima... And it comes from over there!" Happy said while he started to fly ahead and everyone followed him.

"Lucy-san, please continue to call Natsumi-san's lacrima so we can hear it." Wendy said and Lucy nodded while she continued to dial Natsumi's lacrima. After a while of running, they heard the lacrima closer and closer.

"This way!" Happy said while he leads the group.

"I can hear it too!" Natsu shouted.

"Everyone, get ready!" Erza ordered while they continued to run forward. After that, they turn around a corner and quickly stopped. Natsumi's lacrima was indeed ringing, but it was only her lacrima, which was on the floor.

"What the hell? What is doing Natsumi's lacrima over here?" Natsu asked.

"Maybe she got lost?" Wendy asked.

"I don't think so..." Erza said.

"It was that Phantom bastard... I'm sure of it..." Gray said seriously. Then, Natsu started to sniff the air. He widened his eyes.

"SON OF A BITCH!" He shouted while he punches the wall and made a hole on it. "That asshole took away Natsumi and Hope!" Natsu shouted while he clenched his fist.

"H-He was able to take Natsumi away without letting us know?! That's so creepy!" Lucy said.

"We need to find her. Otherwise, it will be the end for everyone..." Erza said seriously. Then, Natsu started to sniff the air again.

"WAIT!" He shouted while everyone stood quiet.

"What is it, Natsu?" Happy asked.

"He didn't left that long ago, so I got his scent and it may lead us to where he's taking them!" Natsu said.