Chapter 31: Say My Name...

     Natsumi woke up, she rubbed her eyes and started to stretch while she sat down on her bed. She stood up and yawned.

"Gooood morning, Magnolia!!!" Natsumi said while she opened her windows and took a deep breath. "Ah! What a nice day we have today!" She said with a smile.

"Well, I couldn't say, 'we'..." Someone said. Natsumi turned around and saw someone sitting on her couch.

"*Gasp* It's you-" She was cut by something hitting her and leaving her unconscious. After that, she started to wake up.

"U-Urgh... You... Bastard..." Natsumi mumbled in pain while she rubbed the back of her neck. She felt her hands heavy, when she look around, she saw that she was completely chained to the wall. "What the...?"

"Finally! You woke up, Natsumi Dragneel..." The same person said. Natsumi looked at him with hate.

"Phantom..." She said with anger. "What do you want from me?!" Natsumi shouted.

"Oh! I thought I already told you about it! I want to help you with your little 'situation'..." Phantom said.

"I don't need any help from a dark wizard like you!" Natsumi shouted.

"You're calling me a 'dark wizard'? What about you? You may not know it yet, but you're also a dark wizard! Don't you see it?"

"I can't see something that's not true!"

"Not true? Come on, Natsumi. I know that sometimes you can forget things, but forgetting who you are? Damn! I mean..." Phantom said a little irritated.

"I don't care what you say! I'm NOT a dark wizard!" Natsumi yelled.

"Oh, really? What about your other powers? Did you know that only 'dark wizards' are capable of having more than 1 rare power? And in your case... I mean, our case, we're both dark wizards..." Phantom said with a evil smirk.

"That doesn't mean I'm a dark wizard! That means I'm different!"

"Oh, yeah? Then why haven't you told your friends about it? Or at least your brother?" Phantom said and Natsumi widened her eyes and then look to the floor.

"I-I don't want to scare them..." She mumbled. "But that doesn't make me a dark wizard!"

"Alright, then what about those people you've killed?! What about telling them about that?!" Phantom shouted.

"I-I..."

"What about your full potential?! You're putting everyone's life in danger! Come on, Natsumi! Admit it! You aren't normal! You're cursed! And people that are cursed are dark and evil!" Phantom shouted at her and Natsumi widened her eyes.

He's right... I'm not normal... Natsumi thought.

"Haven't you realize it yet? You're a dark wizard!"

"AND WHAT IF I AM?!?!?!" Natsumi snapped. Phantom looked at her and smirked. "I mean... I am cursed, I know that... And if I'm a dark wizard..." Natsumi stopped and looked to the side. "Then... They're not ready for the truth..." She said softly.

"I can still help you, Natsumi... Just come to me, and everyone will be alright. I can take the curse off from you, and your brother..." Phantom said.

"I don't want your help, Phantom! If I had to choose between you or dead, just kill me already!" Natsumi shouted.

"Alright, fine. I try the easy way, now let's try the hard way..." He said. Then, he snapped his finger and he lightened the room, showing around. Natsumi widened her eyes.

Natsu's Twin {Watty Awards 2014}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें