Chapter 29: Natsumi vs. Who?

-NATSUMI'S TEAM-

Everyone stood there, ready to attack while the enemy was hiding under a hoodie and they couldn't see anything about him.

"Who are you?!" Natsumi yelled. The enemy just smirked.

???: Earthquake!

The man shouted while he made the floor shake and everyone dodge the attack.

"He's serious about this, then let's go everyone!" Gray shouted and everyone nodded.

Gray: Ice-Make: Arrow!

Gray yelled while he sends a huge ice-arrow toward the enemy.

???: Rock Wall!

He blocked the attack.

Loke: Regulus Impact!

Loke said and a large beam of light hit the ground. The enemy just jumped back and dodge the attack.

Natsumi: Fire Dragon Roar!

A large amount of fire went toward the enemy but he made it disappeared.

"Wh-What?!" Natsumi said shocked.

"My turn..."

???: Sand Explosion!

He yelled while he sends the attack toward everyone.

"Hope!" Natsumi said and Hope grabbed her by her shirt and flew up.

Gray: Ice-Make: Shield!

Gray said while he protected Loke and himself from the attack. The enemy smiled and lifted his finger, making the attack change of direction.

"What the-" Loke said and the attack hit them.

"Gray! Loke!" Natsumi said while she landed and looked at the enemy with anger. "You..." She said with her fists on fire.

???: Earth Blast!

The enemy said and tried to hit Natsumi, but she dodge it.

"Hope! Go find the others! And take them with you!" Natsumi ordered and Hope nodded while she grabbed them both and started to fly away.

"They're not going anywhere..." The enemy said while he lifted his hand and many mimi-droids appeared and surrounded Hope.

"What? What are they?" Hope asked confused. Then, he snapped his fingers and all the droids exploded and hit them, making them fall to the ground. Natsumi widened her eyes.

"Hope!" She yelled while she ran toward her. Natsumi clenched her fist and turn around while she widened her eyes. The enemy was behind her with an evil smirk on his face.

???: Electro Shock!

He said while he send a beam of lightning through Natsumi's chest and she flew away. After that, he looked at everyone and did the same to them.

???: Electro Shock!

"Nooo!!!" Natsumi shouted but he attack them anyways. Natsumi stood up with anger all over her face.

"Now that we're alone, we can talk like normal people." He said with a smirk.

"Why...?" She asked with anger on her voice.

"I just want to talk with you. But if we do it with their presence, we wouldn't understand ourselves..."

"We have nothing to talk about! I don't even know you!"