Chapter 34: Close to the Truth

Hi guys! Sorry fot the late update... I've been really buisy and the only time that I had free, I used it to sleep... Anyways! I'll like to dedicate thid chapter to @x_LostInNeverland_xShe was basically the only one who commented what will happen next, so... CONGRATS! Also, she did a great guessing! So, this chapter is for you! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34: Close to the Truth

Three days has passed after the terrible lost of Natsumi. Lucy woke up and stretched while she rubbed her eyes. She stood up and went to the bathroom to take a long, relaxing bath, like she always do.

After almost 30 minutes in the bathroom, Lucy decided to dry herself and change her clothes. She went to the kitchen and started preparing some breakfast. She made eggs with bacon, toasted bread and icy orange juice. She went to the living room and walked toward Hope.

"Hope? I made some breakfast, want some?" Lucy asked with a smile but Hope shook her head.

"No, thank you..." She said sadly.

"Come on, Hope. You can't stay like this forever, everyone in the guild is worried about you."

"Just tell them that I'm fine..."

"I'm not gonna lie, Hope. You're anything but fine. You haven't left the house in 3 days! Also, you haven't ate anything! This isn't good for your health." Lucy said a little angry. Hope turned around and looked at her.

"Lucy..." Hope said with her eyes full with tears.

"*Sigh* Look, I know that this is really hard for you, but you have to move on! Just think of what Natsumi would say if she see you like this!" Lucy said sadly. "I know how you feel, believe me, I lost my mother, my father, also my 'big sister', I was completely alone. I've been through a lot too, so I know exactly how you feel. But that didn't stop me. I carried on with my life, and now, I have a whole new family to look after. It's the same family that you have right now, Fairy Tail..." Lucy said with a small smile.

"But Lucy..."

"No buts! I left you some breakfast on the kitchen, you go eat it now and rest for a while if you want." Lucy said while she began to open the door of her apartment. "If you need anything else, you know where to find me..." Lucy said with a smile and then left her house.

After that, she went to the guild.

"Good morning, everyone!" Lucy greeted with a smile. The whole guild was talking and drinking like they normally do.

"Yo! Lucy!" Natsu shouted with a big grin on his face while he called Lucy. Lucy walked toward them.

"Hi guys!" Lucy smiled.

"Good morning, Lucy." Erza said.

"Hey Lucy, how's Hope?" Gray asked worried.

"*Sigh* She hasn't eat in this past 3 days. She has been really depressed..." Lucy sighed. "Also, I talk to her a moment ago. I made her some breakfast and she rejected it. I think I was a little angry by her attitude because I said some things with a angry tone and she got a bit scared..." Lucy said embarrassed.

"Scary Lucy..." Natsu and Happy said at the same time.

"Hey! I'm not scary!" Lucy shouted.

"Don't worry, Lucy-san. I think she'll be okay." Wendy said with a smile.