Chapter 18: Gray's and Natsumi's Mission (Day 1: Part 2)

Previously:

"I forgot to tell you, there's a girl that hate us more than anything because she was my son's girlfriend. She is capable of anything in order to get him back. I don't want that to happen, so here's what you're gonna do: You got to act like normal teenagers around my son, you cannot let the enemy know that you're wizards, that means that you have to cover your Fairy Tail stamps. But as soon that you see that the enemy is attacking, you fight back! Understood?" Mr. Kent explained.

"Yes!' They both said in union. After they bought the clothes, they went back.

"You're back! Quickly, Maria, do your thing." Mr. Kent quickly said and Maria nodded.

Maria: Power Disguise!

She said while the presence of Gray's and Natsumi's power disappeared and an 02 appeared on Gray's chest while a 03 appeared on Natsumi's chest.

"Who's 01?" Gray asked.

"My son." Mr. Kent said. After that, they fell to the floor and appeared in front of the cave.

"Urgh..." They both growled.

"So, you're finally here..." Someone said. Natsumi and Gray looked up and saw a young man.

"Who... Are you...?" Natsumi asked while she blushed a little.

-CLICK!-

--

Both Gray and Natsumi sat down and started to rub their eyes because of a bright flash that appeared.

"Ah! What was that all about?!" Gray shouted while he looked at the boy seriously.

"Oh! Sorry, that wasn't for you..." He said while he looked back at Natsumi who was still rubbing her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at the boy who was looking at her.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to leave you blind for a while, it just that you looked so cute when you blushed, and I couldn't help but to take you a photo." The boy said while he helped Natsumi to stand up. He had short, black hair, his eyes were grey, he had a white shirt with a black tie, a grey sweater on top of that, black pants and grey shoes. He had a small, black camera on his hand and a small-black bag on his back. Natsumi smiled.

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever..." Gray said and he stepped between them. "Who are you, anyways?"

"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Mark Kent, only son of Mr. Kent, as you may have known. And you must be the bodyguards my father sended, Gray Fullbuster and Miss Lovely Natsumi Dragneel..." Mark said while he grabbed Natsumi's hand and gently kissed it. Natsumi quickly blushed and pulled her hand back.

"H-Hi!" Natsumi said nervously.

"Anyways, we'd better get going now if we want to get early to the bank." Mark said while he opened the door of the carriage. "Ladies first?" Me said while he lend his hand to help Natsumi up.

"Thanks." She said while she walked in. Then, Marked walked in, but when Gray tried to get in, Mark stopped him.

"Sorry, but we can only have 2 inside. If you get in, we will be uncomfortable." He said with a smirk. Gray looked at him seriously.

"What's the problem?" Natsumi asked.

"Oh nothing... It just that Mr. Rich Pants here don't want to let me in because we'll be uncomfortable." Gray said annoyed.