Chapter 6: First Request

     The party continued all day until it was dark and late. Everyone started to leave and the only ones left were Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Charls, Erza, Natsumi, and Hope.

"Well, thanks for everything! I guess I'll see ya' tomorrow!" Natsumi said with a smile.

"W-Wait! Where are you going? Do you even have a place to stay?" Lucy asked.

"Oh! Well... S-Sure we do!" Natsumi responded.

"We do?" Hope asked and then Natsumi gave her a serious look. "I-I mean, yeah! We do!" She said with a forced smiled.

"Alright then, get some good sleep everybody. Good night." Erza said.

"Good night!" Everyone responded while they separate to their own houses. While they were leaving, Gray looked back and saw that Natsumi and Hope left really quickly. After a while of walking, Natsumi and Hope found a place under a bridge to place themselves. They lay down and placed a campfire.

"You little idiot! You almost got us caught!" Natsumi said while she softly pulled one of Hope's ears.

"Ouch! I'm sorry, I didn't know." She said while she grabbed her ear.

"Don't worry..." She sighed.

"Sumi... Why did you tell them that we had a place to stay?"

"Because..." She stopped and sat down with a serious look.

"Is there something wr--"

"Shhh..." Natsumi said while she placed her index finger on Hope's mouth. Then, she took a deep breath, lay back down with her hands behind her neck and she closed her eyes.

"*Sigh* I know you're out there, so you'd better come out here and explain us why were you following us..." She ordered and then Gray appeared from behind the bushes.

"Wait, he was following us?!" Hope asked confused.

"Yeah... Sorry about that..." Gray said while he look to the side and scratched the back of his head. Natsumi opened one of her eyes and look at him.

"You're Gray, right?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Tell me, Gray, why were you following us?" Natsumi asked. Gray surrendered and took a deep breath.

"Well, actually, I was worried about you guys..." He explained. Natsumi sighed.

"I was afraid this will happen..." She said while she sat down.

"What do you mean?"

"You see, they are 2 reasons that why I didn't told you that I have nowhere to stay, one of them is because I didn't want you guys to get worried about me. I didn't want to make it a big deal or anything like it..." She explained while she look to the side. Gray looked at her worried.

"Don't worry, she's always like that... She doesnt like anyone to worry about her because she thinks that--"

"I'm weak and I can't take care of myself..." Natsumi finished Hope's words.

"Yeah... Exactly..." Hope said while Gray continued to look at Natsumi.

"And the other one?" Gray asked. Natsumi turned around and look him.

"Huh?"

"You said that there were 2 reasons why you didn't told us, what was the other one?" Gray asked with curiosity. Natsumi look at him and looked down.

"The other reason was..." She started.

"Sumi..." Hope said worried.

"... Nevermind..." She said with a giggle. She stood up and stopped in front of Gray. "Do me a favor and don't tell anyone, will ya?" She asked while she winked. Gray started to blush.

"I-I'll keep my word!" He responded and Natsumi smiled.

"Thanks. Well, we better get some rest, see ya tomorrow?" Natsumi asked and Gray nodded.

"Great! Say good night to Gray, Hope."

"Good night, Gray!" She said happily.

"Sleep well, girls." Gray said and he started to walk away.

"Hey Gray!" Natsumi yelled and he turned around. "You know, Gray, you seem like a really nice guy!" She shouted with a smile.

"Huh! Your brother doesnt think the same thing!" He said with a smirk and then he left.

"You lllike him!" Hope said while she rolled her tongue and lay down next to Natsumi.

"What?!" She yelled while she began to blush and Hope started laughing. "Just... Go to sleep..."

"Aye Ma'am!" Hope said and they went to sleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"So let me get this straight... If you're Natsumi's Exceed, Natsu's twin sister Exceed, doesn't that make you Happy's sister?" Charls asked Hope.

"Yup! And you are Happy's girlfriend, right?"

"W-WHAT?! N-No way!" She yelled freaking out.

"Please Charls, would you go on a date with me?" Happy asked while he offered Charles a fish.

"No!" She said coldly.

"Ooohhh! Rejected!" Hope say while she floats above them and laugh.

"AHEM!" Erza said while the Exceeds walked toward the group. "As I was saying, this would be todays job, picked up by Lucy."

"What is it about, Luce?" Natsu asked.

"We have to get rid of a evil-dark-gang that's been terrorizing an entire city." Lucy explained.

"Seems easy enough..." Gray said.

"What is the reward, Lucy-san?" Wendy asked.

"50,000 jewels."

"Sounds good." Natsu added.

"What do you think, Natsumi?" Erza asked while she look at Natsumi who was distracted.

"Natsumi?" Natsu asked worried.

"Huh? What is it Natsu?" She asked while she look at Natsu. He widened his eyes and then looked away with his arms crossed.

"Erza is talking to you..." He said coldly.

"Oh! I'm sorry."

"We were wondering if you agreed with today's job request?" Erza asked.

"Why are you asking me?" She asked confused.

"Because you're part of the team, and your vote counts too." Lucy said. She widened her eyes and then nodded.

"In that case, why are we still standing here? Let's go!" Natsumi yelled and everyone agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't leave without VOTING and COMMENTING and SHARING, alright?

-Yayie99