Chapter 26: Blue?

Chapter 26: Blue?

     The night went throught while Sting and Rogue watched over Natsumi. At midnight, Rogue woke up Sting and then he took care of Natsumi for the rest of the night. At morning, Rogue woke up and went toward Sting, who was watching Natsumi.

"Did she woke up?" Rogue asked.

"She didn't even move a muscle..." Sting sighed.

"Good morning Sting-kun." Lector said while he and the rest of the Exceeds woke up.

"Morning Lector." Sting said.

"Rogue." Fro said while he rubbed his eyes.

"Hello Fro."

"Is pretty lady gonna be alright?"

"She'll be fine." Rogue said while he pat his head.

"Sumi..." Hope said while waking up. She slept all night beside Natsumi. Then, someone knocked the door.

"Its open." Sting said while the door opened and everyone walked in.

"Good morning everyone." Lucy said with a smile while she and Wendy placed some bags on the table.

"How is she?" Erza asked.

"She hasn't woke up yet..." Rogue said and Erza nodded. She walk toward Natsumi and saw Hope watching her.

"She'll be alright, Hope. Why don't we eat breakfast?" Erza offered and Hope nodded. After that, everyone went to the table and started to eat breakfast. They were talking normally while Gray and Natsu started to fight.

"Hey burned-toast! Give me back my sandwich!" Gray yelled.

"Your sandwich? This is my sandwich, ice-princess!" Natsu shouted back. Fro was eating when he heard something and turned around.

"Rogue..." He said while pulling Rogue's pants. He looked at him.

"What is it, Fro?"

"Fro thinks nice lady moved." Fro said while everyone stopped what they were doing and looked back. It was true, Natsumi was moving.

"Sumi!" Hope yelled while she ran toward her and everyone followed. Natsumi started to open her eyes while she began to sat down. After she sat down, she rubbed her head and looked at everyone.

"What happened...?" Natsumi asked. Everyone widened their eyes and gasped. Natsumi looked at them confused. "And why are you staring at me like that?"

"A-Are you feeling alright, Natsumi?" Lucy asked worried. Natsumi started to looked her body and then nodded.

"Yeah, why are you asking me that?"

"It just that... Your eyes... Weren't they green?" Natsu asked, also shocked.

"Y-Yeah... They are greens. Why?"

"Now they're blue!" Hope yelled. natsumi widened her eyed and grabbed a mirror while she looked at herself.

"WHAT?!?!?!" She shouted surprised. "How does this happened?!"

"It must've been from the accident you had last night." Erza said. Natsumi quickly looked at Sting and pointed at him.

"YOU! I'm gonna ask you something, and you have to be completely honest, you got it?" She asked and he quickly nodded. "Alright, tell me... Does this eye color look bad on me?" She asked sadly.

Everyone: .........

"Well? Does it?"

"N-Not at all! You look great with that eye color!" Sting said while he blushed and Natsumi smiled.

"Really? Thanks!" She said happily.

"Her eye color changed randomly and all she cares about was if it looked bad...?" Lucy mumbled while everyone sweat-dropped.

"Well, that's Natsumi for ya'!" Hope said.

"Her Natsumi, what happened to you last night?" Erza asked.

"I don't know... All I remember was watching Sting and Rogue fight while they were naked..." Natsumi said while she scratched her cheek with her finger.

"WHAT?!" Natsu and Gray yelled with anger while Sting and Rogue began to blush.

"I-It was an accident!" They both yelled while they ran away and Gray and Natsu followed them.

"Maybe she passed out from the shock." Lucy said.

"But that doesn't explain the fever or the eye color changing." Erza said with her hand on her chin while she watched Natsumi, who was talking to Wendy and the Exceeds. After that, everyone gathered their things and left the Hotel. They were on their way to Magnolia.

-TIME SKIP-

Everyone got to Magnolia and were getting out the train.

"Man, how I hate trains..." Natsu complained.

"Tell us about it..." Sting and Rogue said.

"Hey guys! Thanks for spending time with me! Means a lot." Natsumi said with a wink while Sting and Rogue quickly blushed. At that time, Natsumi was wearing the same clothes from last night, brown shirt with thin sleeves and purple shorts, she had some brown boots and she put her hair on a high pony tail.

"No problem!" Rogue said.

"We should hang out more often." Sting said with a smirk.

"Yeah! We should. Well, we have to go now, see you guys later!" Natsumi said while waving her hands and they left. After that, they went to Fairy tail.

"Hi everybody! We're home!" Natsu and Natsumi shouted. Everything was back how it should be.

"Natsumi! How are you?" Mirajane asked with a smile.

"I'm good!"

"Great, I was so worried about you-" She quickly covered her mouth and widened her eyes. Natsumi looked at her confused.

"What's wrong, Mira?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry about you. Hope told us that you don't like when people worries about you..." Mirajane said. Natsumi turned around with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Hoooope..." She said seriously.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot about that! Now she's gonna kill me!" Hope cried. Natsumi turned back around and sighed.

"Thanks for worrying about me, Mira. Now I understand that when people worried about you, its because they care about you." Natsumi said with a smile and Mirajane smiled back.

"Hey! Natsumi! Can you come here a second?" Gray said while she nodded.

"What is it, Gray?"

"Here. This is the reward we got from our last job. You should take it." Gray said while he handed her a bag full of jewels. Natsumi widened her eyes.

"I-I can't take all of this! Besides, we finished the job together, so we should split it!" Natsumi offered but Gray shook his head.

"No, you need it more that I do. With this, you can rent an apartment before someone knows that you're sleeping under a bridge." Gray whispered and Natsumi nodded.

"Thanks Gray. You're the best!" She said and then she hugged him and he hugged her back. then, the doors of the guild opened.

"GRAY-SAMA!" Someone yelled. Gray widened his eyes.

"Oh no..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did! Show your support by clicking the VOTE button down bellow! Have a nice day!

-Yayie99