Chapter 37: How to Expect the Unexpected

     Natsu's team were still working with the information they gathered from The Magic Council and The Phantom. Erza was still with Wendy and Charls looking through the books, Hope was with Levy while she tried to discover what was written before on the paper, and Natsu and Gray were still fighting.

Lucy, in the other hand, was looking through the books that were on the guild's library.

"*Sigh* This is hopeless!" Lucy said while she sat down on the floor. "Where do I supposed to look for more information, Plue?!" Lucy asked Plue while she exhale heavily.

"Pun-Pun!" Plue said while he sat down next to her. She looked at him and grabbed him.

"*Sigh* I want to help Erza, but Wendy and Charls are already helping her, I also want to help Levy, but she's really focused on that and I don't want to distract her, and Natsu and Gray are fighting, so I'm on my own now... I have to find something important around here, somewhere, but everything here is useless!" Lucy said while she hugged Plue.

"Pun! Pun-Pun!" Plue said while he looked at Lucy and pointed at something.

"Huh? What is it, Plue?" Lucy asked. Plue jumped off her arms and pointed at the floor. Lucy looked at where Plue was pointing and saw her keys.

"Of course! My Southern Cross Key!" She exclaimed while she grabbed the silver key. "Thanks Plue! You can rest for a while."

"Pun!" Plue said while Lucy closed his gate.

"Alright, all my hope is in this key. So please, help me!"

Lucy: Open: Gate of the Southern Cross! Crux!

Lucy said while her Spirit appeared in front of her.

"Nice to see you again, miss Lucy." Crux said with a smile.

"Crux, please, I need your help. I need to know all the information you have about Natsumi Dragneel. Everything! And when I say everything, I mean everything." Lucy said and Crux nodded.

"Alright." Crux said and then he started to snore. Lucy stood there for a minute, waiting for an answer. She waited... And waited... And waited...

"This may take a while..." She said while she sat down on the floor and exhale heavily.

-MEANWHILE, ON THE GUILD...-

"Find anything yet, Wendy?" Erza asked while she examine some documents.

"*Sigh* Not yet, but I'll keep looking." Wendy said and Erza nodded. Then, Erza walked toward Levy.

"How is it going, Levy?"

"Well, this is harder than I thought. I'm still searching for what kind of spell could someone use here so I can reverse the spell and then reveal what was written here before." Levy explained. Erza only nodded and stepped away. She looked at the boys and shook her head. Then, she grabbed Natsu and Gray by their hair and separate them.

"Ouch!" They both exclaimed.

"Can you boy just stop for a minute your fighting and actually help us with this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that we all took this request on stopping the Phantom. And we're all supposed to be helping with the investigation, so why are you wasting your time fighting?!" Erza said with a dark aura surrounding her. Natsu and Gray shivered and then they nodded.

"S-Sorry..." After that, Erza threw them to the floor.

"Alright. But if I see you fighting one more time, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!" Erza said glaring at them seriously. They quickly stood up and nodded. Erza sighed, she turned around and saw Lucy walking toward the bar. "Lucy, have you found anything yet in the library?" Erza asked and Lucy shook her head.