Chapter 41: Things are Getting Worst

-MEANWHILE, WITH THE PHANTOM-

"PATHETIC!!!" Phantom said while he threw a lacrima to the floor and break it. "I can't believe how pathetic I am! I had her under my control right there! But nooo... I just had to test her... And now I lost her! I'm such an idiot!" He said while he kicked some tables and turn them over. After that, he took a deep breath and sighed.

"That doesn't matter right now... Thanks to that little experiment that I did there, I know what I have to do so next time doesn't fail me... The next time I see you, Natsumi, you'll be mine... Forever!" Phantom said while he laughed maniacally. Then, he looked to the floor and saw a newspaper, he picked it up and saw a news item about a Magic Ball for Light Wizards.

We're inviting you to the most anticipated Ball in all Fiore.

The Anual Light Magic Ball!

With our special guests from the Fairy Tail Guild:

Natsu Dragneel!
Natsumi Dragneel!
Lucy Heartfilia!
Gray Fullbuster!
Wendy Marvel!
Erza Scarlet!
And Elfman Stratuss!

Please come and enjoy a special day with that special someone!

"Well, well, well... I think we will meet again sooner than I anticipated..." He said with an evil smirk. "... And this time, you won't get away that easily... Until then... My beloved Pinkie..."

-AT FAIRY TAIL-

The doors crashed open and Natsu ran inside with Natsumi on his back and the Exceeds following them.

"GRAMPS!!!" Natsu shouted while he runs toward the bar counter, where Master Makarov was sitting.

"Natsu! What's wrong?" Master asked worried. He stopped in front of him and showed Natsumi.

"It's Natsumi... She's really weak. When we found her, she was under Phantom spell and wanted to kill us." Natsu explained.

"You have to help her, Master! Her magic pulse is running low!" Hope said. Master nodded.

"Quickly, take her to the infirmary. Mirajane, Laki, go with them and help Natsumi, now!" Master ordered while they nodded and ran inside. After Natsu placed Natsumi carefully on the bed, Mirajane told him to leave the room.

Hours passes while everyone on the guild was waiting for them to finish with their friend. Natsu was sitting on a bench next to Happy and Hope, who were looking at the door.

After more hours of waiting, Mirajane and Laki walked out of the room while they exhale heavily. Everyone stood up and looked at them.

"M-Mira, h-how's Natsumi?" Natsu asked worried. Mirajane looked at Natsu.

"*Sigh* After hours of giving Natsumi some medicine, she's finally getting better." Mirajane said smiling.

"Natsumi is reacting good to the medicine and she's healing faster than we thought!" Laki added.

"Is she going to be alright?" Gray asked with Hope on his shoulder.

"Well, is she continues to react like she's been doing so far, she'll be alright in no-time!" Mirajane said with a sweet smile.

"Thank goodness!" Lucy said relieved.

"So, can we go see her?" Erza asked and Mirajane nodded with a smile. After that, everyone walked inside and looked at Natsumi.

"Sumi..." Hope mumbled worried. Everyone sat around the room and started talking for a while. After that, Natsumi started to wake up.

"Natsumi!" Happy said while everyone looked at Natsumi that was waking up and walk toward her.