Chapter 36: Something's Wrong...

"Pinkie..." Natsu said seriously.

"Pinkie..." Happy said.

"Pinkie?" Gray asked.

"Yeah, that's what I said, Pinkie!" Hope responded.

"Ummm... Pinkie..." Natsu said while the four of them were thinking deeply. They were already back to the guild and thinking about what the Phantom said to them.

"The had be saying 'Pinkie' over and over again for almost an hour now..." Lucy said while she sweat-dropped.

"Let them be, at least they aren't fighting." Erza said.

"Guess you're right..."

"Erza-san, are this the books you tell me to bring?" Wendy said while she put on the table a couple of books.

"Indeed. Thank you, Wendy."

"What are they for? You're still investigating the Phantom?" Lucy asked.

"Not quite. Now, I'm investigating Natsu and Natsumi to see if what the Phantom said was correct." Erza explained.

"Can I help you, Erza-san?" Wendy offered and Erza nodded.

"I'll appreciate your cooperation." Erza said and then they started reading the books. Lucy walked toward Hope and saw everyone still repeating 'Pinkie'.

"Hey guys, I think Erza needs your help over here, things got a little bit complicated and we can really use all the help we can." Lucy said with her hands on her hips.

"We are helping!" Natsu said.

"Yeah, by saying 'Pinkie' over and over again? I don't think so..."

"I'm just trying to remember where have I heard that before. They're the ones who are repeating it..." Hope said while she pointed at everyone else.

"We're just repeating it to see if you can remember something." Happy said.

"I don't think this is helping her in anything, Happy." Natsu whispered loud enough to everyone to hear.

"Well, to be honest, it's not. I'm getting more confused." Hope sighed. "The only thing that I can relate Natsumi with Pinkie it's her hair color. I know someone used to call her Pinkie before, but I can't remember who..." Hope said while she placed her paw on her chin and continue to think.

"What?! You mean that people may call someone by its hair color? That's nuts!" Natsu said surprised.

"Aye!" Happy said.

"Not always, it's more like a nickname they give to someone, mostly because they doesn't know the person's name or simply to annoy them..." Gray said while he drinks a soda completely naked.

"Gray! Your clothes!" Erza said while she continued to read the books. Gray look at himself and freak out.

"What?! Now where did I drop them?!" Gray asked while he ran outside.

"So, I can call Erza, 'Redie'?" Natsu said.

"That sounds like Erza is ready!" Happy said while he chuckle.

"What about Wendy, 'Bluish'? Or you, Lucy, 'Blondie'?" Natsu asked.

"Actually, Flare used to call me 'Blondie' because she didn't know my name." Lucy said with a smile. She looked back and saw that Natsu and Happy already left. "What?!"

"Happy, what about Lisanna 'Whitie'? Or Cana 'Brownie'?" Natsu said.

"Ummm, I think 'Whitie' its okay, but 'Brownie'? That sounds more like dessert..." Happy said.