Chapter 30: Questions

     After what happened to Natsumi's team, they quickly went to Fairy Tail and put all of Natsumi's Team in the infirmary room. When they got there, Mirajane and Wendy quickly healed and bandage Natsumi. Gray, Loke and Hope were still unconscious and Mirajane and Wendy help them heal a little bit while Natsumi watched from the side of the room with her arms crossed and her eyes closed, thinking deeply.

Natsumi stayed there all the time thinking what that guy told to her. She was analyzing the problem while she tried to search for an answer.

--

 "I know that you're Natsu's sister and you're stronger than him."

"-Tsk!- Everyone knows about that."

"Really? But do they know about your others powers?" He said and Natsumi widened her eyes.

--

How did he knew about my other powers? I haven't told anyone about it and I try not to use them because they're really dangerous... Natsumi thought.

--

"Oh! And that's not all, I know about your anger management that you do to yourself, I also know that you hate when people worries about you, your greatest fear is thunderstorms, and... About your nightmares..."

--

How does he know all of that? How does he know about my 'nightmares'?

--

"What do you want from me?!" Natsumi asked seriously and the enemy smirked.

"I want to help you." He said and Natsumi looked at him shocked.

"Help me?"

"Yes, what if I tell you that I can explain to you what those 'nightmares' really mean? Why do you have those other powers? I have the answer to all your questions and, I can give them to you. But only if you come with me..." He said with an evil smirk.

--

Who is he? Can he really help me? Can he really have all the answers to my questions? Natsumi started to question and then she remembered when she saw his face.

Why do he looks familiar? Do I know him? She clenched her fist and shook her head.

Don't fall for it, Natsumi, he's only playing with your head, just look what he did to your friends! He knows nothing about you and he can't help you... Can he...? Natsumi thought confused. How that man knows everything about Natsumi? Could he really help her?

Soon after that, Natsumi's thoughts were interrupted by a pat on her shoulder. She woke up from her trance and looked who it was.

"Is everything okay, Natsumi?" Natsu asked worried. She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm alright..." She said while she looked back to the others. "It just that... I couldn't protect them... I let my guard down and fell on his trap. Now everyone is hurt because of me..." Natsumi said while she looked to the floor.

"Its not your fault, you didn't know he was there and he just attacked you without you guys knowing!" Lucy said.

"Besides, you did protected them. Thanks to you, they aren't dead, right?" Erza asked with a smile and Natsumi smiled back.