Chapter 5: Natsumi's Story (Part 2)

     Natsumi continued to tell her story and everyone widen her eyes in amazement. When she finished to tell the story, everyone was silent.

"So, since that day, I've lost Natsu... I was taken away from him really far and I thought I'd never see him again..." Natsumi said while she looked to the floor.

"It's alright, Sumi. Everything is in the past now..." Hope said while she comforted Natsumi.

"Thanks Hope." She said while she looked back up. "After that, I escaped from those guys and started looking for Natsu. I promised myself that I was going to get stronger and more powerful than before. Day and night, whether was sunny or raining, I'd never stopped looking for Natsu. That's when this little girl came in! I found her alone in the woods and its egg reminded of Igneel somehow, so I took care of it. After she was born, she was always by my side and saying that there was still hope that I could find him. That's why I called her Hope..." Natsumi said while she looked at Hope and smiled at her.

"Wow... It must've been so hard..." Lucy said sadly.

"Yeah... It was..." Natsumi said while she looked at the K-O'd Natsu and smiled. "But you know what? I'm glad I finally found him!" She said. Then, Natsu began to wake up.

"Ugh... What... What happened...?" Natsu asked confused and then saw that everyone was paying attention to Natsumi.

"I still don't get how Natsu got to forgot about you?" Gray said.

"Well, I think that it was because of the hit he got when he was little." Natsumi explained.

"Natsumi, can I ask you why you were saving people Natsu's way?" Erza asked.

"It was the only way I could reach him. I always knew that he will become a hero because he loves to protect his family. And I thought that maybe if I acted like him, people could recognize the way of battling and lead me to Natsu. Right Hope?"

"Aye!" She said with joy. After that, she stood up while everyone stared at her.

"Well, now that I finally get to see him one more time and I'm sure that he's safe here with you guys, I guess we should be leaving now. Sorry for all the troubles we've got you. Let's go Hope!" Natsumi said while she began to walk toward the exit.

"Right behind you!" Hope said.

"Oh! And don't worry about the entrance, I'll make full payment about the damages." She said while they continued to leave. Then, someone grabbed Natsumi's arm and pulled her back.

"Wait!" He said. She turned around and looked at the person who was behind her.

"Y-Yes?"

"Why don't you join Fairy Tail?" Gray said, still holding Natsumi's arm.

"Join Fairy Tail? I don't know..." She said looking to the side.

"Come on, Natsumi. We would like to have you as a comadre." Erza said while everyone nodded.

"Thanks for the offer, but, all I was looking for is to see if I did a good job on protecting my little brother and to see if he was in good hands now, and I'm sure he is. I would like to join in, but I don't want to be a bother for Natsu... He doesn't remember me and I don't want to push him to remember me, so I think the only choice I have is to leave everything how it was before..." Natsumi said with a sad tone. "But you can join if you want to, Hope. You can make friends with others Exceeds." She said while she looked at Happy and Carla.

"No way, Sumi! I'm staying with you! Best Friends Forever, remember?" She said with a big smile.

"Right!" Natsumi said with a smile.