Chapter 48: Gray vs. Robert

Natsu: Lightning Flame Dragon's Fist!

Natsu attacked Robert and he flew back but landed on his feets.

"Oh, I see you have some great powers... But this fight isn't with you..."

Robert: Bubble of Darkness!

Robert said while he trapped Natsu in a black bubble.

"Natsu!" Gray shouted while he ran toward the giant bubble.

Gray: Ice-Make: Sword!

Gray shouted while an ice sword appeared on his hand and he tried to slash the bubble away.

"Try all you want, the bubble won't break up..." Robert said while he started to walk toward Gray. "Now, its just you and me..." He said with an evil smirk.

"Leave my friends alone!"

Gray: Ice-Make: Arrows!

Robert: Shield!

Robert protect himself from Gray's attack.

"You are going to pay for everything you've done!" Gray shouted angrily. Robert laughed.

"Oh, really...? Because it seems that you're the one's who are paying for what you did to my beloved Pinkie!" Robert shouted and Gray widened his eyes.

"Pinkie...?" Gray then remembered.

"I've heard someone calling Natsumi like that before but I don't know who or when..." Hope said while she continued to think.

"But why Pinkie?" Gray asked.

"The only thing that I can relate it with Natsumi is with her hair..." Hope explained.

"You can call someone by its hair color?! That's nuts!" Natsu yelled.

"Aye!" Happy added.

"Yeah... But everytime I hear 'Pinkie', I have a bad feeling about it..." Hope said with a worry look on her face...

"So you're the one who call Natsumi 'Pinkie', huh?!" Gray shouted seriously.

"Well of course! How else will I call my girlfriend?" Robert said while he smiled. Gray clenched his fist.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Gray: Ice-Make: Cannon!

Gray shouted and it hit Robert.

"You're gonna regret fighting me..." Gray said seriously.

-WITH LUCY-

"MOOO!!!" Taurus shouted while he was sended back.

"TAURUS!" Lucy yelled and then he started to glow.

"I-I'm sorry, Miss Lucy... I couldn't protect your beautiful body..." Taurus apologized and then his gate close.

"Lucy! Behind you!" Hope yelled and she turned around while the droids attacked her.

"AAAHHH!!!"

"LUCY!!!" The Exceeds yelled.

"Princess!!!" Virgo said. Lucy started to get up and tighten her grip onto her whip.

"Urgh... This things are strong..." Lucy said while she grabbed her arm with pain. "I need your help now!"

Lucy: Open: Gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!

Lucy said and then Scorpio appeared.

"Yeah! What's up?" Scorpio said with a smile.

"Scorpio! Please I need your help with this droids." Lucy explained and he nodded.