Chapter 27: Shopping with Lucy

"J-Juvia?!" Gray shouted nervously while he quickly pushed Natsumi away from him.

"Oh, Gray-sama! Juvia was thinking about you all the time while Juvia was in her mission with Gajeel-kun!" Juvia said while she grabbed Gray's arm and started hugging it.

"J-Juvia! Please stay away from me!" Gray said while he tries to push Juvia away.

"Um, sorry to interrupt Gray but..." Natsumi said while she pointed at Juvia.

"Oh, right! Juvia, this is my friend Natsumi." Gray said while Juvia looked at her seriously.

"Hi, my name is Natsumi Dragneel. I'm Natsu's older twin sister." Natsumi said with a smile.

"Uh? Juvia didn't know that Natsu had a sister?" Juvia said confused.

"No-one knew..." Gray said while he and Natsumi started to laugh. Juvia looked at Natsumi with anger.

Natsumi-san wants to take Gray-sama away from Juvia! Juvia won't let that happen! LOVE RIVAL! Juvia thought with anger.

"And... You are?" Natsumi asked.

"Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser, and Juvia is Gray-sama's partner!" She said with hearts on her eyes.

"Gray's... Partner...?"

"Oh yes! And in the future, Gray-sama will marry Juvia! And we'll have a lot of childrens, right Gray-sama?" Juvia said while she hugged Gray.

"Oh really...?" Natsumi asked and Gray creeped out.

"D-Don't say that, Juvia!" He shouted.

"Don't worry, Gray-sama, you don't need to hide it anymore! Everyone already knows about it." Juvia said.

"Yeah. Don't worry, Gray, I'll just leave you alone with your girlfriend now..." Natsumi said a bit annoyed while she turned around and started walking away.

"W-Wait! Natsumi!" Gray shouted but she didn't listened. After that, Natsumi walked away and bumped into someone, making them drop metal pieces. "Oh, sorry..." Natsumi said while she started picking up the pieces.

"Watch where you're going, girly!" The man said. Natsumi looked at him seriously, he had long black hair and red eyes, he was tall and had some metal pieces all over his face.

"Hey! I said I was sorry." Natsumi said annoyed.

"I don't care! You dropped my lunch!" The guy said angry.

"Gajeel... Take it easy..." Levy said from the back ground.

"Yeah Gajeel, take it easy or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I will have to kick your ass down, iron-idiot!" Natsumi said with her fist on fire.

"Oh yeah? I want to see you try, girly!" Gajeel said while they looked at each other seriously. Everyone in the guild were watching them. Gajeel and Natsumi continued to look at eachother with anger, but then Gajeel smiled.

"Geehee... You have guts. I like your attitude..." Gajeel said with a smirk and Natsumi smirked back.

"You too, I think we'll get along just fine..." Natsumi said and they fist-bumped and everyone sweat-dropped.

"The name's Gajeel Redfox, Iron Dragon Slayer, and he's Pantherlily, AKA: Lilly." Gajeel said while he showed a black Exceed.

"Nice to meet you."