Chapter 19: Gray vs. Mark (Extra Day!)

Chapter 18: Gray vs. Mark (Extra Day!)

Na... Mi...? Ple..... Wa... Up...! It was all Natsumi could hear. She started to open her eyes while she adjust her vision to the light of the room.

Sumi...! I'm... Rry...! Ple... Don't... Me...! A male voice shouted. Everything around her was spinning and she closed her eyes again.

"Natsumi! Please, wake up! Don't leave me!" Gray said worried. Then, Natsumi opened completely her eyes.

"H-Hey Gray..." She said weakly. Gray looked at her and widened his eyes.

"Natsumi? Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" Gray said happily while he hugged Natsumi and she hugged him back. After that, Gray pushed back and sat beside her. "I-I'm sorry Natsumi..." He said sadly.

"Why are you apologizing for?" Natsumi asked confused.

"I was supposed to protect you. But because of me fighting with that Rich Pants boy, I completely forget about you... I forgot that you needed me... So I'm sorry..." Gray said while he looked to the floor.

"Its alright. Look, I'm okay now, right? That's all that matters now." Natsumi said with a smile and Gray nodded.

"Right." Gray smiled.

"Wh-What happened?" Natsumi said while she carefully rubbed her head.

-FLASHBACK-

"Show!"

"Food!"

"Left!"

"Right!" They started to say while they clenched their heads together and a small beam was between them.

"G-Guys..." Natsumi said weakly. Gray looked at Natsumi for a moment and widened his eyes when he saw that she was about to faint.

"NATSUMI!" Gray yelled while he catches her right before she fell. "Natsumi! What's wrong? Say something, please!" Gray said desperate while he tries to wake up Natsumi.

"See? This is all your fault, Mr. Gray!" Mark yelled.

"My fault?! How can it be MY fault?! You were the one who was dragging her everywhere you'd go without letting her breath for a moment!" Gray shouted with anger while he carried Natsumi like a princess and he started to walk away.

"And where do you think you're taking her, Mr. Gray? Do you know this place? Or at least where's the Hotel?" Mark asked while he watched Gray take the unconscious Natsumi away from him.

"I don't know this place or where's the Hotel. Where I'm taking her? Anywhere is better, as long is it far from YOU!" Gray yelled angrily while he continued to walk away. Mark sighed and ran after Gray.

"Fine, I'll take you to the Hotel, but I'm only helping you because of the sake of Miss Natsumi." Mark complained.

"Yeah, yeah, whatevs..." Gray added.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"And that's what happened." Gray finished.

"Well, thanks for helping me, Gray." Natsumi said with a smile.

"But why did you fainted, Sumi?" Gray asked curiously.

"The truth is... That I couldn't sleep anything last night..." Natsumi admitted.

"Why didn't you just told me about it?"

"I didn't want you to worry about me..." Natsumi said while she looked to the side and Gray remembered.