Chapter 24: The LoveLoveSlider

"Where is Natsumi and Lucy? We've been waiting here for too long!" Natsu said while he stood beside Gray, Sting and Rogue. "And why are you guys here, anyways?"

"We're waiting for Natsumi." All of them said at the same time.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled while she and Natsumi ran toward everyone.

"There you are Lucy! Say, where's Natsumi?!" Natsu asked and Natsumi walked toward everyone.

"Hi guys! How do I look?" Natsumi asked and everyone blushed.

"W-Wait! What happened to your hair?!" Gray shouted.

"Oh, this? Cancer help me with it! Looks nice, right?" She said with a smile. Then, she grabbed everyone by their hands. "No time to loose! The day its almost over, so lets have fun!" She shouted and dragged everyone to the pools.

After that, they started swimming and having fun. Erza was with Wendy playing on a pool, Lucy was being dragged everywhere by Natsu, all the Exceeds were having fun on a small pool and the rest of the boys were on a big pool with Natsumi.

"So, you guys went here before?" Natsumi asked and they all nodded.

"Yeah, it was a day before the Grand Magic Games ended." Gray said.

"All the guilds of Magnolia were here having fun." Sting added.

"It was a day to forget out enemies and become friends with everyone." Rogue said.

"I wanted to come here with Hope before we entered the guild to spend more time with her." Natsumi said while she looked toward where all the Exceeds were playing and smiled.

"But what happened?" Rogue asked.

"I've heard that it was destroyed by two idiots and it was on remodelation. Because of that, I couldn't bring Hope..." Natsumi said sadly while Gray sweat-dropped.

"Hey, talking-snowman!" Natsu yelled and Gray looked. "Race ya to the top of that building!"

"Oh, yeah?! I bet you can't win me!" Gray yelled back and they ran away.

"This two..." Natsumi said while sweat-dropping.

"Hey, Natsumi, want some ice-cream?" Rogue asked and Natsumi nodded.

"I-I'm coming too!" Sting said and they went to the ice-cream store. After they bought the ice-cream, they start eating it and talking.

"I almost forgot to ask you guys, you're Dragon Slayers, right?" Natsumi asked and they nodded.

"Yes, I have White Dragon Slayer Magic." Sting said.

"And I have Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic." Rogue said.

"Cool! I wonder which one is stronger..." Natsumi said.

"What about you? You're Natsu-san sister, don't you have any other powers beside Fire Dragon Slayer magic?" Sting asked.

"I was wondering that too, because we sense something much stronger that normal Dragon Slayer Magic." Rogue added.

"Well, I am stronger than my brother." Natsumi said and then the Exceeds walk in.

"Sumi!" Hope said while she jumped to Natsumi's hands.

"Hi there, Hope! Guys, this is my Exceed Hope." Natsumi said and they smiled. "Hope, he is Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney."

"Nice to meet ya!" Hope said.

"Same here." Sting said and Rogue nodded.

"Natsumi, do you know where's Natsu?" Happy asked.