Chapter 25: Pillow Fight!

     After everyone got to the Hotel, they took a bath and change into their pj's. All the boys were shirtless and the girls were in their usual pj's.

"Bathroom is available now!" Natsumi said while she walked outside the bathroom with the towel on her hair. She was wearing a brown shirt with thin sleeves and a purple short. Sting and Rogue looked at her and blushed. "Alright! So, who's next?" Natsumi asked.

"I think I'll go on." Rogue said.

"Bathroom is all yours!" Natsumi said with a smile and Rogue nodded while looked for his clothes. "Hey guys. I'll go to Lucy's room to bring my stuffs here, be right back!" She said with a wink and left the room.

"Hey Sting." Rogue said.

"What is it, Rogue."

"I think Natsumi likes me." Rogue said with a light blush and Sting got angry.

"And what makes you think that she likes you? What if she likes me?"

"Well, she smiles at me almost everytime and I have and advantage that you don't."

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?"

"I have Fro, and she loves Fro." Rogue said with a victorious smile. Sting clenched his fist.

"Oh yeah? This means war, brother! We'll see who's Natsumi staying with in the end."

"Yeah, we'll see." They both said seriously. After that Rogue grabbed his things and went to the bathroom. Then, an idea popped into Stings mind while he looked to the bathroom door with a creepy smile.

-WITH NATSUMI-

She opened the door and walked inside.

"Hey guy's! Just looking for my-" She was cut when a pillow hit her and make her fall.

"N-Natsumi!!!" Erza shouted while Natsu and Gray hugged each other with fear. She slowly stood up and grabbed the pillow.

"Who... Threw this...?" She asked while she tried to hold her anger and a vein was about to pop on her forehead. Natsu and Gray pointed at Erza while she widened her eyes.

"S-Sorry Natsumi, we were just having a pillow fight, the first one to defeat the others win..." Erza said.

"A strong game, right...?" Lucy said while she and Wendy were knocked out on the floor.

"A pillow fight?" Natsumi asked while she smirked. "I'm all fired up!" She said and send the pillow toward Erza, she dodge it and hit Natsu.

"Hey!" Natsu said and send a pillow back at Natsumi, she dodge it and grabbed another pillow from the floor.

"Take THIS!" Natsumi yelled and threw a pillow, this time hit Gray.

"That hurt! Now its my turn!" Gray lanced a pillow and it hit Natsu.

"You Ice-idiot!"

"Over here, Natsu!" Natsumi yelled while Natsu threw a pillow toward Natsumi, she catched it and throw it toward Erza. Erza ducked it and it hit Natsu.

"Oh, its on!" Natsu said, they looked at eachother and grabbed more pillows and started throwing it to each other. After that, someone was knocking the door.

"Hey Natsumi, are you here-" Sting was cut when a pillow was about to hit him but Natsumi stopped it right in his face. "Eeek!" He yelled softly.

"Close enough." Natsumi sighed and then faced him. "What's up?"