Chapter 40: Natsumi vs. Natsu!

Don't play the video yet! I'll let you know when you can... ;)

                                Previously:

Why didn't you killed them? The voice said.

"I-I'm not gonna kill them! I'm not a murderer..." Natsumi responded.

"Oh... But it is true..." Someone said. Natsumi turned around and saw the Phantom.

"You... You're the one doing this!" Natsumi shouted and charged toward him.

Natsumi: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

"You're truthly a fool to think that you can protect all those people on your own when you can barely protect your Exceed..."

"I can protect them and I will!"

"Oh, for heaven sake, Natsumi. Don't deny the truth! You know that this was all your fault! You're fully concerned that if you haven't appeared on their life, they will be living a normal life. They're miserable around you!"

"That's not true! They're happy with me! They say it all the time!"

"Happy? Are you sure?" Phantom said while pictures of everyone on the guild appeared and surrounded her.

"Dark wizard! Dark wizard! Dark wizard! Dark wizard! Dark wizard! Dark wizard!" Everyone started to shout while they looked at her with anger and pointed at her. "Dark wizard! Dark wizard! Dark wizard!"

"Nonononono... This isn't happening... This isn't happening!" She said to herself while she kneeled down, still holding her head.

The images of everyone on the guild kept shouting Dark wizard! while they got closet to her.

"Just come with me, and everything will be over... Just take my hand... Pinkie..." Phantom said. When they were close enough to her, a blast of fire exploded from where Natsumi was while everyone disappeared. Then, Natsumi stood up with her head looking down and her hair covering her eyes. Phantom stood there looking at her.

"Heh... Hehe... Hehehehe... Hehehehehe...! Hahahahaha!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"Natsumi started to laugh with evil on her voice. She looked up and her face was completely different. She had a creepy evil face and her eyes were completely red. Phantom smirked.

"That's it, Natsumi... Let the madness take control of you and everything will be perfect..." Phantom said with an evil smile. Then, a noise was heard. Phantom looked back and saw someone coming. "Oh! Looks like we have some visitors... Well, let's see how you can handle it, Natsumi Dragneel..." Phantom said and then the illusions disappeared...

--

-WITH NATSU (AFTER HE LEFT THE GUILD)-

Natsu kept running as fast as he could so he can catch up with his sister.

"Come on, guys! We have to catch her!" Natsu shouted.

"Aye!" Both Exceeds shouted while they flew at high speed. After a while of running, Natsu stopped while Happy and Hope stopped right after.

"Where did she go?" Happy asked.

"I don't know..." Hope said.

"We have to find her fast! She could be in danger!" Natsu said.

"Can't you smell her, Natsu?" Happy asked. Natsu started sniffing the air and then sighed.

"I can't smell her scent..."He said with anger. "Shit! Why her?! Why all of this has to happen to her?! If something bad happens to her..." Natsu clenched his fist.