Chapter 7: The Twins First Day Together

After they left the guild, they went to a train station. Then, everyone went into the train and were on their way to where the request was sended.

"Where are we heading?" Hope asked.

"We are going to the North of Magnolia."Lucy explained.

"Why do we always have to take things that move...-Blurp!-" Natsu said while he almost puke.

"What's wrong with him?" Natsumi asked.

"Motion sickness, his weakness..." Happy explained.

"Ha! Your weakness is things that moves? What a loser!" Natsumi said while she laughs.

"Shut up! -Blurp!-" Natsu barely said.

"Natsumi! That's not the right thing to do!" Hope said.

"I'm sorry! But how can he be all manly and tough, when he can barely stay awake in a train!" She said and she laugh even harder.

"Well that's true..." Happy admitted.

"What?! -Blurp!-"

"We can solve that..." Erza said and then punch him in the head, knocking him out.

"Well, that hurts..." Gray said while Lucy and Happy looked at Erza with terror.

"Wow Erza, you sure have a good hand there." Natsumi said.

"Well thank you very much." After that, they started talking.

"Hey Natsumi-san? How can you be older that Natsu-san but be smaller at the same time?"

"It always been that way, people think that he's the big one and I'm the small one, even though is the other way around. Look, I have a picture of the last time we went to the beach." She said while she pulled out of her pocket a picture and show it to everyone.

"Wow, you look so cute here." Gray said with a light blush. Natsumi smiled.

"Thanks!"

"You look like you were having so much fun here!" Lucy added.

"Yeah... We did..."

"We're here!" Happy said with joy and everyone got off the train.

"What are we gonna do about him?" Gray said while he pointed to the unconscious Natsu.

"Well, it seems we have to carry him until he wakes up." Erza said.

"Well I'm not gonna do it." Gray said.

"Neither do I." Lucy added.

"Well, I can't because of the baggages." Erza said.

"Wendy is too small to carry him and I'm not gonna do it." Charls said with her arms crossed.

"Sorry..." Wendy apologized.

"Enough! I'll do it!" Natsumi said while she grabbed him and put him on her shoulders.

"You don't have to do it, why doesn't Happy carry him?" Lucy asked.

"I'm tired..."

"What a lame excuse, Happy..." Hope said with her arms crossed.

"Forget that, we have to continue." Erza ordered. A while passed and they continue to walk and talk. Then, Natsu started to wake up.

"Urgh... I hate trains..." He mumbled while he woke up. He opened his eyes and saw everything upside down. "Hey! What's going on here?" He asked confused.