Chapter 11: Nightmares

"Hey, flame hair! What are we doing here?" A girl with black hair said.

"Shut up ice freak! I know what I'm doing!" Natsumi responded while she continued to walk trough the forest.

"Girls, I don't think this is a good idea..." A guy with blond hair said.

"Oh, come on, Lucas, are you scared?" Natsumi said while she continued to walk.

"N-No way! It just that we should go back to the guild with everyone else. Right Eric?" He asked a boy with red hair.

"I'm afraid he's right, girls. We have to go back to the guild immediately." The boy demanded.

"But I can swear it! I saw a weird light around here somewhere..." Natsumi said while she continued to search.

"Sumi, I think is better if we turn back, it is getting darker..." Hope said with fear.

"*Sigh* Alright, let's go back..."

"Finally, you made some sense..." The girl with black hair said.

"Hey! Are you calling me stupid, Grace?"

"Well, I'm not calling you a smart person..."

"That's it! You're going down!"

"Girls! You aren't going to fight, right?" The boy with red hair said.

"N-No sir..." They both said with their faces down.

"Well then, we should get back now..." The boy said while everyone followed.

--

After that, Natsumi woke up.

"Urgh... My head... Actually, my whole body hurts." She said while she sat down, she tried to move her legs, but there was something on it. She looked over to see what was it and she widened her eyes.

"N-Natsu?" She asked shocked. He was sleeping peacefully on her legs. She looked at him and smiled. Then, he woke up.

"Urgh... Natsumi? Are you awake yet?" He asked while he was still a little sleepy. She looked at him and nodded. Then, he realize it.

"Natsumi! You're awake!" He yelled while he jump up and hugged her.

"N-Natsu... M-My body hurts..." She said with pain.

"Oh! Right, sorry..."

"It's alright." She said with a sweet smile. Then, the doors opened and everyone came in. The first one to enter was Hope.

"SUMI!" She yelled and jumped to hug her.

"Hi there, Hope! How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, my back still hurts a little, but I guess I'll be okay." She said with a smile. "What about you? You've been sleeping for quite a while."

"Really?"

"A week to be precisely." Erza responded.

"Wow..." Natsumi said amazed.

"We've been really worried about you." Gray said.

"Yeah, specially Gray. He's been all Is Natsumi gonna be alright? I hope she wake up soon..." Happy said making fun of Gray's voice.

"R-Really?" Natsumi said while she blush.

"Shut up you stupid cat!" Gray shouted.

"Natsumi-san, can you tell us what happened out there?" Wendy asked.