Chapter 51: A Sad Goodbye...

Chapter 51: A Sad Goodbye...

After a few minutes, everyone started to wake up and stood up while they look around.

"What happened?" Lucy asked while she was hugging Happy.

"I-I don't know..." Gray said. "Where's Natsumi?" He said while he search for her.

"I can't see her." Erza said.

"Everyone! Look!" Wendy said while she pointed at Natsu that was glowing a bright yellow color. After the light disappeared, he starting to move.

"NATSU!" Everyone yelled while they ran toward him.

"Natsu!" Happy shouted while he jumped over Natsu and started to cry.

"H-Happy!" Natsu said weakly and happily while he hugged his partner.

"You're alive!" Gray said.

"How is it possible?!" Lucy said while she cried tears of joy.

"It must've been the spell that Natsumi used." Erza explained.

"Hey, where is Natsumi?" Natsu asked while he looks around. Everyone looked at him with sad faces. "Guys? What happened with her?" Natsu asked worried. Everyone started to look at each other while they tried to explain what happened while he was 'dead'.

"Hello everyone." Someone said. Everyone turned around and started searching who was there.

"Who said that?" Lucy asked.

"Look! Up there!" Wendy said while she pointed at the sky. Natsumi was there floating. She was transparent, like a ghost, and she was wearing a black thin sleeves dress. She gave everyone her sweetest yet saddest smile.

"Natsumi!" Everyone shouted.

"What's going on, Natsumi?" Natsu asked confused.

"I understand now. I understand everything." Natsumi replied.

"What do you understand?" Gray asked.

"Now I understand why Natsu didn't remembered me the first time he saw me or right now. Now I know why I had this additional powers besides Fire Dragon Slaying Magic. Now I know why I came here." Natsumi said.

"I don't get it..." Lucy said confused.

"Natsumi, can you explain to us everything?" Erza asked while Natsumi nodded.

"You see, I don't belong in this World, on this time. I belong to a World where everyone of you have different aspects but the same attitude."

"Like a parallel world?" Wendy asked and Natsumi nodded.

"But I thought that Edolas was our only parallel world...?" Charls said.

"They are differents kinds of parallel worlds: There's Edolas, that is that the decisions you take here, are the opposite there. That's why when you visited Edolas, everyone of you acted the opposite. And there's my world, that is that everyone of you have differents sex but the same attitude. I'm the representation of Natsu, and every single one of my friends are you guys, but with the opposite sex. Lucas is Lucy, Grace is Gray, Eric is Erza, Walter is Wendy, Chris is Charls, Hope is Happy, and I am Natsu... You can call it a 'Gender Bend'." Natsumi explained while everyone payed attention.

"But if you don't belong here, how can you remember Natsu?" Happy asked.

"You see, it all began when I was being sucked by a dark hole..."

-FLASHBACK-

"I-I'm sorry Hope..." Natsumi said while her hand slipped and then she fell.