Chapter 49: The Twins vs. The Phantom

Natsu: Lighting Flame Dragon's Roar!

Natsu shouted while he attacked Phantom. He dodged the attack.

"You won't be able to defeat me-" Phantom was cut when he saw Natsu behind him.

Natsu: Lightning Flame Dragon's Fist!

Natsu hit Phantom on the back and he flew away.

"Such speed... It's almost impossible..." Phantom mumbled while he started to stand up.

"Listen here you little piece of shit, I won't let you keep talking more bullshit about what you are or what you want! Now I'm gonna let you know something important: Whoever messes with my family, it totally FUCKED! Ya' hear me?!" Natsu shouted while he charged toward Phantom.

Natsu: Lightning Flame Dragon's Wing Attack!

Phantom: Reflect!

Natsu's attack disappeared.

"What the...?"

Phantom: Gravity Up!

Phantom said while he sended Natsu to the roof. Then, Phantom smirked while he snapped his fingers and Natsu fell on the floor.

"Oh, Natsu, Natsu, Natsu... I thought this fight was gonna be more interesting that that iced idiot on the corner..." Phantom said while he pointed at Gray. "But it seems that it wasn't... I can't believe that even a woman is stronger than you... I'm so disappointed..." Phantom said while he kicked Natsu and he flew away.

"Urgh!" Natsu groaned in pain.

"After I finish with you, I'll get rid of the others. And when that's done, well, let's just say that you won't have to worry about me..." Phantom said while a sword appeared on his hand and he lifted. "You know why? Because you will be all DEAD!" He said while he charged toward Natsu.

Natsumi: Fire Dragon Kick!

Natsumi shouted and she kicked Phantom away from her brother.

"Don't you even think about hurting my brother again or I will personally KILL YOU!!!" Natsumi shouted furiously.

"N-Natsumi..." Natsu said while he started to get up. Natsumi helped him.

"Hey little bro, sorry if I'm a bit late..." Natsumi said with a smile and Natsu smiled as well. "Let's finish this together, shall we?" Natsumi said and Natsu nodded. They grabbed each others hands and smirked at each other. Then, they looked at Phantom with anger.

"IT'S OVER, PHANTOM!!!" They both shouted while 2 big red magic circles appeared on top of them.

Natsu and Natsumi: We Call Upon the Twin Dragons of Fire! Igneel and Ignaal!

Natsu and Natsumi shouted while both of their Fire Dragon Slaying Magic united and created 2 big dragons made out of fire. They targeted Phantom and then they fire at them, making a huge explosion.

After that, all of Phantom's droids disappeared and everyone were looking at the twins with awe. When all the dust was gone, Phantom was still there on his feets.

"Well, Well, Well... Wasn't this interesting?" Phantom said sarcastically while everyone widened their eyes.

"Impossible..." Erza said.

"He's still standing?" Gray asked.

"This doesn't look good..." Lucy said with fear.

"You two make quite a team, I must say. But it wasn't enough to stop me..." Phantom said while he started to fly. "This was an interesting match, but I think I must get going. We will meet again..." Phantom said and then he flew away.