Author's Note!

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

And! Since I'm gonna be stuck at home for quite a while, I decided to start writing the sequel!

I know, I know... It's been 84 years (insert quote from Titanic) since you saw that this book had an update. But HEAR ME OUT! It'll be worth it!

If you're currently reading my Book Drip... Drip... Drop... {My Blog~}, you must be already aware of the date that I will start publishing the sequel of this book that'll be called: Don't Leave Me.

Now, if I know my readers really well, I know that you must have LOTS of questions, either from this book or for the sequel. And for that I say, that whichever question you might have about the Natsu's Twin series, you are allowed to ask WHATEVER you like in my Drip... Drip... Drop... {My Blog~} book. I will try to answer them all.

Also, when I'm close to the date when I'm gonna start publishing the sequel, I will add an EXTRA short chapter to this book to let you know that the book is coming soon

Also, when I'm close to the date when I'm gonna start publishing the sequel, I will add an EXTRA short chapter to this book to let you know that the book is coming soon. And to let you know what's the other book gonna be about, more or less, I guess.

SO! If you're excited for the sequel of Don't Leave Me, a Natsu's Twin Sequel, go give this chapter a VOTE star and Comment what you think of it! If you have any questions, go ask them on my Blog book! I will answer them as soon as I can!

Thanks for your patience! It's been 4 long years, but I promise you, you won't wait 4 more years before the sequel's out! So, that's something. (Sorry, maybe one more year? Hopefully not).

I should stop talking. Thanks again!

Also! I have a New Instagram! You should follow me there to see more updates on my stories.  @yayie_wattpad 
Who knows? Maybe I'll ask something there and also give shoutouts to the ones who help me with the story~.

-Yayie99