Chapter 42: Medicine Effects

Chapter 42:  Medicine Effects

     The next day, everyone went to the guild early to see how was Natsumi. Everyone walked into the room and saw Mirajane checking Natsumi.

"Good morning, Mira." Everyone said.

"Oh! Good morning, everyone! You're early today!" Mirajane said with a sweet smile while she stepped away from Natsumi with a plate full of medicines.

"What are those, Mira?" Lucy asked while she pointed at Mira's plate.

"These? They are the medicines that I'm giving to Natsumi."

"Is she getting any better?" Natsu asked worried.

"She's much better now. She was awake not so long before you guys walked in, but she quickly fell asleep after I gave her the medicines. You see, these medicines are so strong that they make her a little dizzy and sleepy." Mirajane explained.

"That are some good news." Erza said with a smile.

"Indeed. I think she may go home tomorrow afternoon." Mirajane said.

"But wait, isn't the Magic Ball tomorrow night?" Hope asked.

"You're right. We can't miss that Ball. We're the special guests!" Lucy said.

"Don't worry, Lucy-san. If Natsumi feels well by then, she'll come with us, right Mira-san?" Wendy asked and Mirajane nodded with a smile.

"Alright! Today's day started great! All these good news sure are making me hungry!" Natsu shouted.

"Aye!" Happy followed.

"Me too, I didn't got time to eat anything before leaving home..." Lucy said while she sweat-dropped.

"Alright, we shall all go eat something while Natsumi rest a little. After we are finished, we can come back to visit her." Erza said and everyone nodded.

"You guys go ahead, I'm not hungry, so I think I'll be staying." Gray said while he sits down on a chair.

"Oh no you won't, walking snowman!" Natsu shouted.

"Yes I will, hot pants!" Gray yelled back.

"If you think I'm crazy enough to let my sister alone with a freak like you, you're damn wrong!" Natsu yelled seriously while both of their foreheads clenched together and a small beam appeared between them.

"Natsu! Gray! That's enough!" Erza said while she grabbed both of them by their ears.

"Ouch!" They both growled.

"Gray, are you sure you want to stay here?" Lucy asked and Gray nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of Natsumi." Gray said seriously and Erza nodded.

"Very well..."

"What?! Are you seriously leaving him with Natsumi?! What are you guys, crazy?!" Natsu shouted while Erza grabbed him by his hair and started dragging him out of the room.

"We'll be back in a couple of hours. Until then." Erza said.

"Don't you DARE do anything to her while I'm gone! You hear me, popsicle?!" Natsu shouted while being dragged by Erza.

"Natsu, stop it already. He's not gonna do anything to her..." Hope said while she sweat-dropped.

"Yeah, I won't do anything... Yet..." Gray whispered that last word for only Natsu to hear with an evil smirk on his face and Natsu got angry.