Chapter 52: Back to Normal?

"SUMIII!!!" Natsu while he continued to run and then Natsumi disappeared. Natsu then stopped and fell on his knees, still looking at the sky where Natsumi was once. His eyes were wide opened and tears were still falling down her face.

"N-No... No...! NOOO!!!" Natsu yelled with all his might. Lucy then catches up with him while she also fell on her knees and hugged Natsu tightly while crying too.

"It's okay, Natsu..." Lucy said while she tried to calm down the Dragon Slayer while he continued to cry on Lucy's shoulder.

"Sh-She's gone... Sh-She sacrifice her life to save mine... I-I'm the worst brother ever..." Natsu said with anger.

"No you're not. You are a great brother. The best one, I would say. Even know you didn't remembered anything about Natsumi, you still looked after her and took care of her like if you did remember. This was supposed to happen, it's not your fault. It was her, or the World, and she took the best choice for the sake of her brother..." Lucy said while she continued to cry.

She pushed away from Natsu and gave him an 'everything will be alright' smile. Natsu looked at her and smiled as well. After that, they both stood up and everyone was there with them. The sky started to clear out and the Sun shined beautifully.

"You're right, Lucy..." Natsu said while he cleaned up his tears and looked at everyone with a smile. "Let's go home." He said while everyone nodded and started to walk back to the guild.

Natsu turned around for a moment and looked at the clear sky.

Natsumi... Take care of everyone, sis... He thought with a smile and then kept walking with the others.

-WITH NATSUMI-

Natsumi was lying on the floor really hurt. Her clothes were all broken and she had several injuries and cuts that were bleeding a lot, specially on her legs. She then woke up and started moving.

"U-Urgh..." Natsumi said really weakly while she tried to move.

"Natsumi...!" Someone said from far away. Natsumi opened a little her right eye and quickly closed it again.

"NATSUMI!!!" That same person yelled. Once again, Natsumi opened her eye but this time, she saw a group of people that was running her way.

"H-Help..." Natsumi said, more like a whisper.

"There she is!" A boy with scarlet short hair said while  the group of people ran toward her. They stopped in front of Natsumi and helped her get on her feets.

"Are you alright, Sumi?!" A blonde guy asked worried while he was grabbing Natsumi. She didn't moved or responded.

"Oi! Say something you flamed-haired idiot!" The girl with black hair said worried. Then, Natsumi started to move while coughing.

"Natsumi!" A small boy with blue hair said with relief. Natsumi lifted her head while her vision was still blurry.

"G-Guys...?" Natsumi asked while her vision cleared out and she saw who they were. She widened her eyes. "L-Lucas? Grace? Eric? Walter? Chris?" Natsumi shouted with a big painful grin.

"Yes, it is us!" The boy with red hair, Eric, said with a smile.

"I'm home!" Natsumi yelled while she hugged everyone into a group hug but groaned in pain.

"Easy there..." The girl with black hair, Grace, said smiling. After that, the blonde guy, Lucas, helped Natsumi sat down on a rock while the little boy with blue hair, Walter, started healing her. Then, Natsumi started looking around while she looked for something.