Chapter 14: Natsumi's Worries

     An hour has passed since Natsumi's brother left the guild with Lucy and Happy for a mission. After they left, the guild started to get empty and even more boring than before. Natsumi was still at the bar with Mirajane and Lisanna and she was laying her head on the counter. Natsumi sighed and that caught Mirajane's attention.

"What's wrong, Natsumi. Why do you look so down?" Mirajane asked while she cleaned some dishes.

"*Sigh* I'm bored. Everyone left for missions, even Hope asked me if she could go on a mission with Charls." Natsumi said with irony. "I wanted to go on a mission with Natsu and Lucy, but Lucy said that I couldn't come because I had to do some stuffs, even though it was a lie. I wonder why she said that..." Natsumi said while she started thinking.

"Yeah..." Lisanna said while she and Mirajane giggled.

Geez, I wonder what's so funny... Natsumi said annoyed while she put her forehead on the counter again.

"Hey girls!" Someone said. Mirajane and Lisanna turned around to see who it was.

"Oh! Hi Gray!" They said. Gray looked at Natsumi who was still with her forehead on the table.

"What's wrong, Natsumi? Are you tired or something?" Gray asked.

"No... Just, bored..." Natsumi sighed while she waved her hand a little.

"Yeah, same here... Everyone left to do missions. There's nothing to do here!" Gray said while he looks at the almost empty guild. All the Fun People had left to do their things. "Hey, Natsumi?" Gray said.

"Uhum...?" Natsumi said.

"Would you... Like to go on a mission with me?" Gray asked while he blushed a little and scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. Natsumi lifted her head and looked at him with her big, sparkling eyes.

"Really?!" She asked with happyness.

"Sure. I mean, if you want to. It's getting bored over here and I can use some action." Gray responded. Natsumi smiled at him and nodded.

"Sure thing!" She said with joy.

"Awesome! You stay here, I'll go get a good mission." Gray said while Natsumi nodded and he left to the request board. Natsumi sat down again on the bar counter.

"So, you got something to entertain yourself now..." Mirajane said with a creepy smile. Natsumi just smiled.

"Hell yeah! I just hope that Gray finds a good mission." Natsumi said excited.

"Well, good luck on your DATE!" Lisanna accentuated the word DATE.

"Don't worry, everything will be just... Wait, what?" Natsumi said confused.

"Natsumi!" Gray shouted while he waved his hand.

"Anyways, gotta go! See you girls later!" Natsumi waved at her while she ran outside the guild.

"Bye! Good luck!" They both said while they watched Natsumi disappear. Lisanna turned around to face Mirajane.

"Do you think they will turn out to be a couple?" Lisanna asked her sister.

"Anything could happen. I just hope that if that happens, Natsu doesn't kill Gray..." Mirajane responded.

"Right..." Lisanna added while they sweat-dropped.

-WITH GRAY AND NATSUMI-

Natsumi and Gray were already at the train station, waiting for the train to arrive.