Preference #2

Nicknames you give each other:

Tony Stark

Tony would give you many sweet nicknames and every time there's a different one. Most of the time, he'd call you sweetheart, honey, baby out of affection. Didn't matter if he was in a meeting or talking to important people, you'd just always be his sweetheart.

You had many nicknames for him as well, like genius, tin man, shell head, Mr softie, or when you two would cuddle, you'd call him human pillow because he was just so soft and warm. He also liked being the little spoon so you'd call him princess sometimes.

Sherlock Holmes

He had a habit of calling women 'darling', but the way he called you that was different. It was more affectionate and intimate than with other women.He'd also call you sweetie, darling on a daily basis or when you'd have your private time. Sometimes he'd call you 'bumblebee' because of how fast you moved around the house.

You'd call him detective, madman or Sherly. His brother Mycroft called him that every time, and seeing how much it irritated him, you couldn't help but call him that as well, just to see him rolling his eyes or making that iconic bitch face.

Hank Palmer

He liked calling you various nicknames as well, like baby or beautiful, wifey, Mr Palmer. He just wouldn't stop calling you those sweet names. The only time he called you by your name was when he was serious or angry.

You didn't have too many nicknames for him, just Mr Angry, lawyer and love. Mr Angry came as a joke for his angry outbursts due to his work, but you kept using it as much as you could.

*more to be added later*

<----------------------------------------------->

A/N: I was thinking or writing a Tony Stark book, guys. Reader insert but no romantic connotations, like, a tribute for my favorite hero. What do y'all think?

-Olivia