Jealousy- Father! Tony x daughter! reader

///REQUESTED///

Before Peter Parker appeared, yours and Tony's relationship was the best it could be. He spent time with you, took you out on walks, travels and went out to dinner with you, helped you with homework; in conclusion, he always tried to spent as much time with you as possible.

Yet, after he took Peter under his wing (and in the tower), all of that went to hell. Your dad began spending more and more time with Peter, going out with him on missions, helping him with homework and even taking him in the lab and asking his opinions.

Tony usually never asked opinions for his work and if you tried giving him any, he'd just ignore it, but when Peter showed up, all your dad talked about was Peter.

And you were jealous. Before him, you were the princess, the center of attention and he would always spoil you.

Peter wasn't even his son, yet Tony seemed to be more interested in him than you. He had better grades and he was more active, he seemed to be the son Tony wanted, and you didn't like that.

"What do you wanna have for dinner dad?" You asked as you scrolled through your phone.

"I don't know sweetheart, you choose something" Tony shrugged as he continued reading his book.

"Okay dad. Can we watch a movie after dinner?" You hummed as you placed the order for the food and put your phone down.

"Sorry Y/N, not tonight. Parker is coming over so I could help him with his project" Tony shook his head and flipped the page of his book.

"Parker again?" You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "You never help me with projects!"

"Look Y/N, Peter doesn't have a dad, or anyone to help him like you do, and he doesn't have your condition, so don't whine, I'm just trying to help him" Tony shook his head at you.

"Ugh, whatever" you scoffed again and stood up, walking to your room.

"Damn Parker" you thought as you got into your room and slammed the door behind you.

...some time later...

"Y/N! Dinner is here!" Your dad shouted as he put some plates on the table.

"Coming!" You shouted back and got out of your room, walking to the kitchen.

When you approached, you heard Tony's and Peter's laughter coming from the kitchen, making you roll your eyes. Not again.

Sitting down, you began eating, hearing your dad brag about how proud he was of Peter and how proud he was about him, making you even more jealous.

"You know Peter, sometimes I see you like the son I've always wanted. I'm proud of you" Tony said as he looked at Peter, a smile on his face.

"Thanks Mr Stark!" Peter smiled back and they continued talking.

"Seriously?!" You snapped as you looked at both of them.

"What?" Tony asked as he looked at you, raising an eyebrow and Peter stopped eating, looking at you as well.

"You're proud of him? You consider him your son?! Really?! Why aren't you ever this considerate with me, huh? Why won't you ever tell me I did a good job or tell me you're proud of me?!" You snapped and stood up, glaring at Tony.

"Y/N, are you jealous of Peter?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm, I think it's better if I just leave. I'm sorry" Peter said in a small voice and stood up, excusing himself.

"Y/N, honey, what's wrong?" Your dad asked as he took a seat next to you, making you sit down as well.

"Well, I guess I'm jealous, dad. Before Peter came here you spent more time with me, and you know... it was just you and me. But now you focus on him and all you talk about is Peter..." you sighed and folded your arms, looking away from him.

"You don't have to be jealous sweetheart. You are my daughter and you're always gonna be. I help Peter because he doesn't have anyone to help him, he doesn't have a dad and doesn't have your material condition, okay? He needs help, but I guess it's my fault as well for not giving you attention. Look, if you want, from now on you can spend time with me and Peter in the lab, okay?" Tony spoke softly as he caressed your head.

"I'm sorry dad" you whispered and looked at your feet, ashamed that you made such a fuss out of it.

"I'm sorry too sweetheart. Don't worry, I understand your motives. Now, how about we go and help Parker with his project then go get some ice cream, hmm?" Tony smiled as he stood up and extended his hand towards you.

"That would be great. Thanks dad" you smiled and stood up as well, hugging him.

He hugged you back and smiled, kissing your forehead, "Don't mention it kid, now let's go" he grinned and you two walked towards the lab to help Peter with his project, finally everything felt right again.

THE END.

<--------------------------->
A/N: This was requested by -VOUGEGRANDE.
I don't rlly like how this is but meh. Hope you guys like it.

Word count: 900

In pain and kinda sad, Liv