Boogieman-!young Hank x reader

Some time ago, Carlinville, Indiana. 

Summertime.

That beloved part of the year when kids throw their books and bags away, and just enjoy summer, just enjoy being free and doing nothing all day.

Well... most of them do that.

But today, we are not going to talk about how kids enjoy summer, no. We are gonna talk about some kids that had the experience of their lives.

---

"Have a nice summer!" the teacher said as she opened the door of the classroom.

The other kids ran through the door, yelling and cheering.

You calmly sat up from your chair and placed your book in your backpack, slinging it over your shoulder and calmly exiting the room.

As you were walking down the hall, you looked through the windows, to check the weather.

It was raining that day, and lighting danced on the sky as thunder rolled in the distance. Good thing you listened your mom and brought an umbrella.

 You stopped when you heard a voice calling after you. A voice you knew too well.

"Hey brat. Where are you going?" the voice asked, as you felt a hand strongly gripping your shoulder and holding you  in place.

"Knock it off Glen. You're not scaring me" you said as you slapped his hand off your shoulder and turned around, glaring at him.

"Okay kid, you got me" he chuckled 

"Why are you calling me a kid when you're only 2 years older than me?" you scoffed, folding your arms over your chest.

Glen was an upper classmate, and you, him and his brothers were best friends. Hank, the middle kid was an year older than you, and you and Dale had the same age.

"You know, you're like my little sister. I always wanted to have one, but all I've got are the brats" Glen said as the two of you began walking towards the exit.

"Speaking of brats, where are they?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Hank went to Dale's classroom, to make sure Mark Blackwell won't be bullying Dale anymore" Glen said.

"Ugh, that Blackwell dude. Wait, isn't he playing baseball in the school's team?" you asked, looking at Glen.

"Yeah, he's a total asshole. Thinking he's the best and bullying everyone" Glen scoffed.

"I think we should go  check on them. Last time when Hank and Mark were in the same room, they ended up beating the shit out of each other and got suspended" you said, stopping in your tracks.

"Fuck. You're right, let's go" Glen said, and the two of you turned around and ran to Dale's class.

Sure enough, when you arrived, there was a crowd gathered around Hank and Mark who were fighting.

"Why don't you pick on somebody your size?" Hank spat as he pushed Mark a step back with his hand.

"You wanna die, Palmer?" Mark said as he came back, glaring at Hank

"Show me what you have, Blackwell"

After that, the real fight began, and punches were thrown. Personally, you couldn't do anything, you were too weak to break a fight between 2 raged teenagers full of testosterone.

"Glen, do something!" you said as you pushed Glen towards the fight.

You looked around for Dale, and you found him curled up in a ball, next to lockers.

"Dale" you said as you crouched next to him.

"It's my fault" Dale said, staring in midair

"What?" you asked, confused

"They're fighting. Hank is getting beaten up, and it's my fault" 

"No, Dale. It's not your fault. Come on, let's get you out of here" you said as you offered him your hand.

He accepted it, and you helped him stand up, then, you walked with him outside.

You and Dale sat on a bench in the school's yard, under the eaves, waiting for Hank and Dale to show up.

<---------------------->

A/N: This is gonna be another series, with more parts. I've got the idea today, while watching some YouTube videos, so stick with me! God, I hope this goes as planned...

Word count: 700