Cuddles - Tony Stark x reader

Being with Tony Stark was.... let's say at least interesting. The man was always moving and always doing something, always at board meetings or at Stark Industries or down there in the lab working hours on end on god knows what, resulting in no time for you and him.

You tried to understand, he was a busy man with a chaotic schedule and high stress levels, so even if you weren't able to have some boyfriend-girlfriend time, you tried to help him as much as you could with his work.

If you think that was bad, everything got worse after the Afghanistan events.

He came home a changed man. A part of the Tony Stark you knew remained in the cave, and that part, you knew it, it was never coming back.

He was more aware of everything around him, calling you every few hours to make sure you were okay, he hired bodyguards to keep you safe wherever you went and JARVIS kept him updated on everything you did, even if he wouldn't admit that he's got his eyes on you 24/7.

You didn't exactly complain about it, you knew it was his way to keep you safe and to make sure you were alright... even if it was bugging you to be watched all the time.

You missed him a lot and everything you wanted was some time for the two of you, just to talk and enjoy each other's presence because the only time you saw him was in the morning when he'd wake up and at night when he'd come to sleep, if he came to sleep.

---
"Honey, I'm home!" Tony shouted as he entered the mansion, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the couch.

"Tony!" You shouted happily as you ran to him, jumping in his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Hi babe" he smiled as he hugged you back tightly and leaned in to give you a kiss.

You cupped his face between your hands and kissed him back happily, "You're home early" you smiled as he pecked your lips again.

"Well, a little bird told me you missed me" he smiled as he sat down on the couch and looked up at you lovingly.

"I really did" you smiled and nodded, sitting down next to him and grabbing his hand in yours.

"Well, I'm home now and we'll be having some time for us" he smiled brightly at you.

"Yay!" You cheered and hugged him again, kissing his cheek, when his stomach growled loudly, making him glare at it.

"You didn't eat today, did you?" You gave him a look and grabbed his hand, making your way to the kitchen.

"I had donuts!" He tried to defend himself as he followed you with a smile on his face.

"I mean actual food" you laughed as he sat down and you placed a plate with his favorite food in front of him.

After he ate and the two of you had a shower together, you walked out of the bathroom and dried your hair, then laid in bed, waiting for him to come cuddle with you.

He came in shirtless, with a black pair of pants and a towel on wrapped around his shoulders as he gave you a smile, his hair still wet.

"You look good in my shirts" he winked at you as he sat down on the bed.

"Fits like a dress" you smiled and sat up, taking the towel from his shoulders and rubbing his head with it to dry his hair.

He closed his eyes and smiled, letting you dry his his hair as he let out a sigh of content.

"Thanks sweetheart" he smiled and kissed your hand up to your shoulder, making biting noises.

"Tony stop" you laughed as his beard tickled your skin.

"No" he chuckled and pinned you to the bed as he began to bite your stomach playfully while making chewing noises.

"Stop" you laughed as he began tickling you hard, smiling as he adored the sound of your laughter.

"I missed you babe" he stopped and smiled warmly, leaning in to give you a long kiss as he ran a hand trough your hair.

"I missed you too. Work got you really busy" you pouted and kissed him back

"Aww, don't make that face" he pouted back and looked at you, "I left my work to Pepper for a week so we could have some time for us. Maybe we'll go in a vacation for a few days" he smiled as he laid on the bed.

"Sounds like the best plan" you smiled and nodded

"Come here hot stuff" he smiled widely and opened his arms for you

You gladly accepted and jumped in his arms, snuggling into his warmth and wrapping your arms around him.

"I'm sorry we don't have enough time for us babe. It's just... life got really busy after... you know" he sighed sadly and kissed the top of your head as he stroked your back.

"Don't worry Tony. I know you're busy with work. Don't worry, we'll try to find some time for us" you smiled at him and kissed his nose.

"Can't wait to have you just for me for a whole week" he smiled happily and looked at you with eyes filled with love.

"Me too. It will finally be just the two of us and peace" you nodded in agreement as he grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"I promise I'll try and spend more time with you, honey. I missed you too much to leave you alone again so long" he said as he began playing with your hair.

"I missed you a lot Tony, but I understand, it's work and you have to do it" you nodded and made him rest on top of you.

"What would I do without you" he smiled lovingly and hugged your waist, resting his head on your chest, his weight slowly crushing you as he laughed quietly.

"Okay, you're kinda heavy" you laughed but still kept him close to you, wrapping your arms around his back.

"Did you just call me fat?" He made a shocked face and raised his head to look at you fake hurt.

"Yes" you grinned and nodded.

"I can't believe the woman I love is attacking me" he placed a hand over his chest and pouted

"I'm not attacking you, but you're heavy" you smiled and kissed him sweetly, stroking his cheek with the back of your fingers.

"Hmm, you made me rest on top of you" he shrugged and gave you a smile as he laid back on the bed and made you lay your head on his chest, hearing the beating of his heart.

"Yeah, because you're warm" you smiled and wrapped an arm lazily around his torso.

"I love you Y/N" he smiled and kissed your forehead as he sighed happily.

"I love you too" you smiled back and snuggled further into him, happy that you'll finally have some time for the two of you.

And you spent the rest of the night cuddling and enjoying each other's presence, happy that you finally had him back in your arms where you knew he was the happiest.

THE END.

<----------------------------->

A/N: This was requested by redfur2525 it and thanks for requesting!

Love, Liv

Word count: 1300