A/N Story time

Hi! This isn't an update, it's just my little rant about what happened to me yesterday.

So, yesterday I was walking down the stairs in my apartment building to go out on a walk.

I descended the first set of stairs, and when I was about to go down the next one, somebody pushed me down the stairs, and I went down til the end of the set, hit my head and fell unconscious.

Curse my luck, my instincts made me cover my head with my hands during the fall, and I managed to survive.

Idk why didn't I fucking die but whatever.

No one was around when I was going down the stairs, so idk who pushed me. When I woke up I was alone on the stairs and my head was bleeding.

Anyway, my parents found me and took me to the hospital where I found that if I would've hit my head 15 mm lower, I would've died instantly.

I almost broke my arm, hit my head, my body is full of bruises but I lived, no biggie.

The police filed it as a murder attempt and are still searching for the guilty party.

Yeah... life is cool huh?

I have so much bad luck that I didn't die haha.

Plus some bitches pretending to care after suddenly dropping out of my life, like wow u so fake bitch.

Anyway, I had a set of 5 one shots to post today, and I was about to finish it last night, but since that happened, I cannot post until I feel better.

Hope y'all having a better life than I do.

Stay weird my dudes, Lic