Father- Tony x reader

///REQUESTED///

It's been a long day for Tony, he had a lot to do at S.H.I.E.L.D, now that the war against Thanos was over, and Earth's population restored, there was a lot of work to do; and the only thing he wanted was to go back home to you and your children.

Yep, after long time discussing it, and Tony telling you that he isn't drunk and he really wants it, you had a baby girl, Ava Natalia Stark, and Tony couldn't be more proud and happy because of it.

And after a few years having Peter Parker with you in the house, raising him and taking care of him like he was your kid (which Tony considered he was), you two realized that you really wanted a child.

"Y/N! I'm home!" Tony shouted as he slammed the door closed to your house and got in, holding some new toys for Ava and some flowers for you.

"Thank God you came" you sighed and stood up, taking Ava in your arms as she was still crying and trashing around in your arms.

"What happened?" Tony asked as he out down the toys and offered you the flowers, walking towards you to take Ava in his arms.

"She won't stop crying" you groaned and took the flowers, kissing his cheek and putting them on the table.

"Aw, what happened baby?" Tony asked as he took her in his arms and rocked her gently.

Ava sniffed and stopped crying, huddling closer to his chest and fisting his shirt in her small hands, burying her face in his neck.

"Ugh, she's just so calm with you" you sighed and both of you sat down as Tony hugged you close to him with one arm and kissing your hair.

"Why are you mean to mommy, hmm?" Tony aked and tickled her sides, making her giggle happily.

"She was agitated the whole day, she didn't sleep, didn't want to eat and didn't even let me change her clothes" you said and rested your head on his shoulder.

"You little brat" Tony said jokingly and took her in his arms, throwing her in the air and catching her again, making her laugh.

"How was your day baby?" You asked as you looked up at him with a small smile.

"Surprisingly good. Didn't have much trouble there but I had a lot to do, and everything I wanted was to come back home to my little angels" he smiled and leaned in to peck your lips.

"Are you tired?" You asked and yawned, rubbing your eyes.

"Not really. I'm just glad I'm back home" he shook his head and Ava put her hands in his hair, pulling at it.

"Ow" Tony chucked and put her hands away, making her pout and start hitting him with her hands over his head, "Why are you hitting me?" He laughed again and made a silly face at her.

"Baby why don't you go to sleep and I'll take care of her, hmm? You're tired" Tony spoke softly as he caressed your cheek.

"Really?" You asked, yawning again, "But you had a worse day than I did" you shook your head stubbornly

"I'll be fine, just go to sleep and I'll take care of her. It's late baby" Tony smiled and put Ava down to play with her toys and stood up, lifting you in his arms bridal style and taking you to the bedroom.

"Hmm, thank you" you mumbled sleepy and cuddled to his chest, breathing in his fresh scent.

"Anything for you baby" he smiled and reached the bedroom, laying you gently in bed and giving you a sweet kiss before turning off the lights, walking back to the living room.

"It's you and me now" Tony said as he looked at Ava and took off his shoes and jacket, putting them away before begging to play with Ava, chasing her around the house and tickling her as both of them laughed happily.

A few hours later, Ava began to yawn and feel sleepy, and Tony picked up the hint, raising her in his arms and walking to the bedroom.

"Time for you to get some sleep, little angel" Tony whispered and kissed her forehead as he rocked her in his arms gently, smiling softly as he looked at the little wonder cuddles to his chest.

"Goodnight sweetheart" Tony mumbled and kissed her forehead once again before setting her in bed, tucking her in and watching over her for a bit before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Walking as silently as he could along the hall, he entered your shared bedroom and got in, changing his clothes and getting in bed next to you, hugging you close.

"Did she fall asleep?" You asked and turned around, cuddling further to his chest.

"Yeah, fell asleep like a brick" he chuckled quietly and began stroking your back, "Let's go to sleep sweetie" he mumbled and kissed your head.

"Goodnight Tony" you smiled and buried your face in his chest, falling asleep in his arms immediately, the day wore you out completely.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he smiled and held you close as he fell asleep as well, feeling grateful for you and your daughter.

And finally, after years of struggles and fights, after sacrificing himself for the better good and fighting the wars that weren't his, Tony finally had peace, and he was finally, truly happy.

Because of you and your daughter, because you gave him a family and you never quit believing in him, never stopped trying even when he did.

And he couldn't be more grateful for you, and for Ava Natalia Stark.

THE END.

<---------------------------->
A/N: This was requested by anitsirhc99. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you like it!

Word count: 1000

Love, Liv