A child?- Part 3

"When did you come back?" He asked in his deep, sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes, his hair a nice mess.

"About a hour ago" you smiled at him, "I see you're bonding with her" you nodded towards the baby.

"I wouldn't exactly call it bonding" he rolled his eyes playfully and have you a small smile

"Well, whatever you want to call it, I'm just glad you had a change of mind" you smiled and stood up, walking to the kitchen and giving him a cup of tea, taking one as well.

"Thank you, dear" he nodded politely and sniffed it, squinting his eyes, "Who made it?" He raised an eyebrow curiously

"I did. No poison in it, don't worry" you chuckled and took a sip of yours

He gave you a soft smile and took raised the cup to his lips, "We should let her sleep, come on" he grabbed your hand and the two of you walked out of the living room, heading to his office.

The two of you entered the room and he closed the door, following you to sit down on the couch, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"So what made you change your mind about Rose?" You asked curiously as he pulled you closer to him.

He just shrugged and put on an innocent smile, refusing to answer the question.

"I won't make you talk about it, would I?" You grinned as you locked eyes with him.

"Of course not" he smiled and raised a hand to caress your cheek as he looked lovingly at you, sighing in content.

"I know" you nodded and raised an eyebrow at him, "Did you hit your head while I was away?" You asked as you looked at him, since you weren't expecting so much affection coming from him.

"No, it's just something I wanted to do in quite a long time" he smiled softly and cupped your face in his hands, leaning in to kiss you softly as he began caressing your face gently.

You closed your eyes and kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck as you lost yourself in the warm embrace of his lips.

It was full of a weird energy and genuine feelings, making you melt in his arms.

After what felt like a well spent eternity, you pulled away breathless and smiled, making him chuckle and rest his forehead on yours.

"What was that for?" You grinned as you ran a hand trough his hair.

"I just wanted to" he smirked and shrugged as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders, stroking your head lovingly like he'd do to a cat.

"Oh, then you don't mind if you do it again?" You grinned as you cupped his face and looked at him.

"I'd never mind" he smirked back and leaned in, kissing you again.

«---------------------------»

A/N: To be continued because I'm lazy with writing. People who requested, Imma get to it tomorrow.

Short one but meh, I least I updated

Word count: 600