🌹Roses- Tony x reader

Roses- Tony x reader

You sat in your chair at your desk as you watched Tony and sighed. His laugh, his movements, his concentrated face and those soft eyes that would turn to look at you from time to time, accompanied by that heart melting smile of his.

Yeah, truth to be told, you were in love with Tony. It was more than just a meaningless crush, you really loved him.

No matter how much you tried to forget him, to get over it and bury the feelings, there he had to be with that smile and those beautiful eyes of his...

It was painful somehow... the fact that you felt like you loved him and he wouldn't even ever look at you that way.

You cursed yourself so many times for falling for him, for getting lost whenever he talked to you, for blushing and stuttering whenever he looked at you.

Ugh, that damned feeling that wouldn't leave you alone and made you loose your head.

You hoped that he would like you back, since you saw him looking at you in some sort of way he didn't look at anyone, he gave you that kind and warm smile you didn't see him wear around anyone else and he was softer with you.

After a talk with Natasha, you finally gathered courage to go to Tony and confess your feelings to him.

You were in your room, checking yourself out in the mirror after you have done your makeup, and smiled approvingly at your appearance.

That was it. That was the day when you'd be telling Tony how you felt. It was so hard to even imagine, and talking to him would be impossible, but yet there you were, moving your legs one in front of the other as you headed towards the lab to find Tony.

Your palms were sweating and your heart was beating with so much power that you thought it was going to burst out of your chest as you walked down the stairs towards Tony's lab.

When you reached the bottom of the stairs, you stopped dead in your tracks. Tony was on the couch. With Pepper on his lap. Kissing.

In that moment you felt your heart reaping to million of pieces, like a bus hit you.

You took a few steps away from the glass door and began running up the stairs, back to your room.

You should've known that he still loved her and that there was still something between them.

"Idiot" you mumbled to yourself as you ran down the hallway, to your room and slammed the door closed.

A small sob escapes your throat and then you lost all your composure, sliding down the door as you began crying quietly to yourself, your mascara running down your red cheeks.

You wiped at your cheeks in hatred and stood up, locking the door as you took a deep breath and walked towards the balcony, sitting down as you looked at the view.

You should've known you didn't stand a chance, after all... he didn't care about you anyway. All he saw was her.

And nothing could've change that...

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

My heart is dead,

I'm such a fool,

Why did I fall for you?

I gave it all to you...

«------------------»
A/N: I have no idea what this is but ye. Btw, I love that song sm ugh!

Word count: 600