Last time-Tony x reader

It's been a long day, and Tony just came back from a mission. As he left the Avengers Facility, he hopped in his car and drove away, heading for his home. 

Yet, his mind told him otherwise and his hands seemed to think on their own as he quickly changed the direction he was heading to.

He did everything in his power not to, but as he drove, he couldn't stop himself from making that dreaded left turn that he knew would destroy him. After that turn, he had a chance to make another turn, and go home, before he can't come back. He didn't take that chance and kept driving straight towards your home.

"Not a good idea" he muttered as the car came closer and closer to your house, "Very bad idea" he said as he stopped the car in front of your house. He straightened his back in the driver's seat and gripped the steering wheel tighter and his jaw clenched.

He knew what would happen if Pepper would, by any chance find out about you and his one night stands with you, what would happen if she finds out that he loves you more than he loves her, what would happen if she finds out that you're everything he thinks of.

Even if he knew what would happen, he couldn't control himself, he wanted to be with you so bad. He couldn't share his bed with Pepper anymore, he couldn't see Pepper being there in his bed anymore, he couldn't touch Pepper anymore, knowing that everything she does, you can do better. Knowing that Pepper can't offer him what you can, knowing that you're the love of his life, the one who put the lid over the famous Tony Stark, the playboy.

He began loosing self control when he thought about the warmth of your arms, the taste of your kiss and the comfort he felt every time he was around you, the strange feeling of peace he felt.

He looked at your door and lost all control he had left, and getting out of his car, he slammed the door closed and locked it. Then he walked in front of your door and began pounding his fist against it harshly.

After a few minutes, the door opened, to reveal you, standing there in your shorts and black tank top.

You folded your arms in front of your chest in annoyance and anger, glaring at him from under your lashes.

His hair was a mess, his tie was loose around his neck, his shirt was half in his pants, half out and disheveled and his eyes tired. He was desperate.

"What do you want, Stark?" you growled

He gave you a look, and you understood everything. He wanted that, again.

"No! You said yesterday that it was the last time!" you refused.

"Just give me tonight... please, and I won't come here anymore" he said, looking at you with his big, doe eyes.

"We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong" you said, giving him a harsh look

"But it feels so right. Please, I can't stay with her anymore! Not when all I think about it's you, not when I know that you should be there with me, but instead of you it's her who's in my bed. Please, it has to be you..." he begged.

"Then go home and fix everything. Come back when you find an answer" you said, and prepared yourself to close the door. Tony stopped you suddenly when he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you into him, hugging you tightly.

"This is home" he muttered in your hair, "here with you"

By instinct you tilted your head as he closed the gap between the two of you, kissing you harshly. You placed your hands on his chest and pulled away, breathing heavily.

"No! We can't do this anymore! Go away and leave me alone!" you shouted

"Even if I walk away right now, I won't be able to stay away too long. I'll find myself mindlessly walking back at you. My feet drag me here every time, every damn time, Y/N! I can't stay away from you..." he said, looking at you.

"Don't you realize? We're not good for each other. Everything you do, you're hurting me... and you're hurting yourself too. Even if you come here and say you only want me, it's her who's with you! It's her who you go back home to!" you fired back, anger bubbling in your chest.

He stood there silent, not saying anything, watching you with an expression of defeat on his handsome face.

"Go home and fix everything. Come here when you make up your mind" you sighed, running a hand trough your hair.

"Okay, but before I leave..." he said as he leaned closer again, and your lips brush once, light and fleeting. 

"One more" Tony mumbled as he pulled you in again for another kiss. Then another one, and another one, and another one. As he kissed you again and again, every time he whispered that it was the last one.

You finally pushed him away with all your force, looking up at him.

"That's enough. Go away" you said

"I promise I'll come back to get you home" he promised as he walked away and jumped in his car, driving away at full speed.

Will he really come back to get you home?

<------------------------>

A/N: Wow, I have no idea what this is....

Word count: 915