Legend-Tony x reader

"Mommy" Ava, your daughter of 6 years old called out to you, while you were tucking her in bed.

"Yes, honey?" you smiled

"Could you tell me a story?" she asked, looking at you with her big, brown eyes. She had her father's eyes.

"Sure" you smiled and sat down next to her, on the bed, "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful, strong princess named Merida" you began.

"Nooo! I know this one! Tell me another story" she whined and puffed out her rosy cheeks.

"Another story?" you asked

"Mhhhm. I know all the stories. I want something else" 

"Hmm... let me think" you said as you cast your eyes downwards, towards the floor, deep in thought.

After a couple of minutes, an idea popped up in your mind.

"Alright, I have something new for you" you smiled softly and pet her hair. 

You took a deep breath, as to calm your racing thoughts that traveled millions of miles per minute, then began.

"Many years ago, there lived a man. He was strong, brave and had a heart made of gold. He was very smart, and he saw and understood things normal people couldn't. He made weapons to protect his country, and everyone called him 'the death dealer' " you began.

"What was his name?" Ava looked at you

"I don't remember" you lied, "This man's life was full of success and fame, and he had inestimable fortunes, yet he never cared about the money"

"Was he a king?"

"No. He was just an ordinary man, who's life took an unpredictable turn. While he was younger, he was reckless, stubborn and cold. He never cared about the consequences of his own actions, and he thought the world itself was at his feet, and everybody called him 'the prodigal son'. He was raised in his father's shadow, and he suffered from that. He was the dark side of the world since a very young age, and that's what tuned him into a cold man"

"But, if he was cold, doesn't that mean he was only sad? Uncle Bruce told me that sad people often turn cold" Ava asked.

You smiled as you observed her eyes searching for yours, and continued.

 "Yes, Ava. He was very sad on the inside. Yet, if somebody would've took the time to understand him, if somebody would've been there for him and supported him, they would've understood him. One day, he had to travel to a war torn country, to present his new project to the army. A nuke that promised to protect the nation, and make peace once an forever. The project proved itself successful, so the army bought it. However, when he was on his way home, something terrible happened" you stopped to see Ava's reaction. 

She was looking at you with big, expecting eyes and heart beating in suspense.

"An explosion hit the car he was inside of" you said and heard Ava gasp, "He survived. Some time later, when he woke up, he was laying on the ground a big wound in his chest. He was in agony, his head was spinning, and he couldn't think clear anymore. He finally left himself slip into the darkness, and lost consciousness"

TO BE CONTINUED...

<------------------>

A/N: This is something I've wanted to make since Infinity War came out. It'll have more parts, like a mini series. I would've written more, but I have to work on another books.

Word count: 600

COFFEE, Liv