41. It's Over

Before I start with this chapter, this is the part 3 of Thanksgiving Drama. It's just Trayvon and Candace breaking up for good this time since she hurts him so many times. Let the more drama began.

Trayvon
I woke up still heartbroken and pissed off at the same time. This the worst Thanksgiving of my life because this gold digging bitch lied to me about everything. But I'm glad Marie and Tracie shows me the proof. I went in the guest room and packed up all of her shit and put on the couch.

I texted her to come and get her shit and fixed me some Apple Jacks and went in the living room and watch TV. I'm going back to work today so she better be here before I got to work. When I done with the cereal, I clean out of the bowl and I heard the knock on the door and Candace tried to hug and kiss me and she brought Bianca with her.

Why the hell she here? She ain't got the damn thing to do with the DNA drama. She better give me one good reason too because I'm done with this bullshit.
"Baby I just came to say I'm sorry" She said but I cut her off.
"Save it! I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. I worked my ass off to take care of you and your unfaithful ass don't appreciate anything I do. Just go around and be an hoe and that son of a bitch got you pregnant." I said. I told her to get her shit and get the hell out of here.

I'm tired of this baby I'm sorry shit because I knew her unfaithful ass ain't changed after she cheated on me the 3rd time. All we do is argue and breaking up every one or two months.
"Don't do this to me! I love you and you always be mine" She said
"Cut the bullshit Candace! I keep giving you chance and you blew it now get the hell out of here so I can get ready for work!" I said getting ready to go to my room.
"So it's like that?" She said
"Hell yeah it's over! We're done for good" I said.
Candace
I can't believe this! I lost the man that I love all because of them 2 bitches and his family. I went in the living room and left out of the door crying. I'm glad Bianca giving the place to stay which is with her for a while. The worst part is that my mom spent hours cussing me out about the DNA test results just being a bitch as usual.

When this baby get born, I'm getting my man back and nothing they can do to stopped me. Not even Tracie since she the main ones that caused us the break up between me and Trayvon. That bitch needs to get a man so she can stay out of our business and mind her own.