13.Suspicious Behavior

A month later (Trayvon)
It's been a month since Candace and her crew ruined my picnic. Since then I been ignoring her for a week. She keeps saying "baby I'm sorry baby I'm sorry" knowing that her ass should apologize to Tiara for pouring the water at her. I only forgave her so she can shut the hell up. On 4th of July she didn't go to the cookout because my family don't want her ungrateful ass there they just want to have a drama free cookout for once and I won't blame them Because all she do is disrespect everybody in my family and cause drama. This relationship getting worse because her ass barely here since she lost her job at Burger King due to her nasty attitude that she gave to the older lady and the baby the 2 weeks ago. When I asked her she gives me "I'm with my friend" or "I had to work late" which is bullshit because the last time I've check, she lost the job because the manager was tired of her attitude and her bullshit since she comes late and be rude to customers. That's why she can't keep a job long enough because she don't have no respect for nobody not even my family and friends. The worst part that she got random dude calling her what do she do?, she lie and say that they just friends knowing that she sleeping around because the neighbor hear her moaning extremely loud while I'm at work busting my ass to take care of both of us.

Now I'm on my home from work and Candace ain't called me to check up on me while I'm on break which is another thing that pissed me off.  I mean come on she knows I take a break at 2pm and she can't even do that while I'm on my 30 minutes break. She better not bring that son of the bitch in my house or I'm going to jail for murder because my next door neighbor said that she hear them moaning a lot while she taking a nap. When I get home, I'm going to confront her. When I do she better tell the damn truth because I'm tired of getting played like a fool.

15 minutes later (Druid Hills)
I got out of my car and Ms.Davis's daughter wave at me. Me and her daughter are very close. She one of the girl besides Armani that I can talk to without all that unnecessary drama. She the chocolate skinned girl who is about the same age as I am and she fine as hell. Her boyfriend is one lucky dude to have her because Ms.Davis said she the good girlfriend who cook for him, rub his back whenever he stress out and so on.
"Hey Trayvon how you doing?" She said
"Fine Marie I just had a long day at work." I said locked my car door. Yeah Ms.Davis's daughter name is Marie.
"Yo Marie, come here right quick." I said I need to asked her about Candace before she leaves.
"Yes" She said opened her car door.
"You know me and Candace has been together on and off for 3 years right?" I asked
"Yeah what about her?" She asked
"Have you seen Candace today because she ain't called or text me today?" I asked
"No I haven't" She said
"Okay I appreciate that Marie!" I said getting ready get in the house and my house still looking the hot mess. I knew that she lied to me.

As soon I opened the door, my living room look the same way as its was this morning. Candace told me that she were going to get the house clean but her lying ass didn't do it. I mean look at this place, there trash everywhere, used condom on the coffee table. I don't know what that hell that used condom coming from but I damn sure I didn't use it. What pissed me off even more that I saw the random black T-shirt that don't belong to me and the cologne that I don't even wear which is Calvin Klein because that shit is too strong for me.
The cologne that Trayvon don't wear

If y'all wants to know what cologne I wear, Dior since its not too strong but it's strong enough

So I don't know what the hell this coming from but all I know that she better not bring random people and have the threesome in my house because something suspicious going on here

"Hey baby!"  She said tried to kiss me but I pushed her off. Damn how the hell she get it that strong ass cologne. 
"What the hell is this? I thought you going to clean up today." I said pointing out the shit that don't belong to me. She had a nerve to give me the dumbass look.
"What are you talking about you know my friends forgot their stuff." She said giving me the same answer like I'm going to buy it, get the hell out of here with that lying shit.
"You know what im talking about don't play stupid Candace!" I said getting tired of her lies.
"I told you my friends forgot about it you got to believe me babe," She said and walking away.
"You know what Candace, I'm sick of this lying bullshit. You know damn well I don't wear that kind of cologne or the T-shirts ain't even mine or the used condom. I know you hiding something because I worked my ass off to take care of your unfaithful ass." I yelled
"Who the hell are you talking to because those guys are my friends and who told you that lie your bitch ass friends of yours?" She yelled back trying to bring Adian in this conversation. I believe they do more than just hanging out. She sleeping with them because I saw the used condom. Of course I got plenty of female friends but I don't sleep with them because half of them got a man anyway.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked since she nevers stay at home. She always partying with her hoe ass friends. Hell sometimes she be gone for a week for her little so called vacation at Florida.
"To the club, got a problem with that?" She screams
"Yeah I do why can't you stay your ass home sometimes? You should at least get the house clean like you told me to but no, all you want to do is club hopping all the time. I mean goddamn stay home sometimes!" I said.
"Screw you Tray! I'm a grown ass woman. You can't tell me what I can or cannot do. You sit here and listen to all that bullshit ass lies all of the time so tell Adian and his fat ass sister to mind their own damn business!" She yelled and slammed the door. Her ass are lucky that I was raised by women because I would knocking her dumbass out unconscious for talking shit about Adian and Tiara and slammed the door. I decided to clean up the house, fixed me some food, took a 30 minutes shower, put my white draws on and went to bed. I know her ass out there club hopping with her friends as usual.
Okay quick question, do you believe that she sleeping around? Because something suspicious going on at their house. She should at least got the house clean before he came home from work. Overall she cheated on him countless times making Trayvon looks like a completely moron so many times.