50. Trying To Get My Man Back

Candace
It's been a month since me and Trayvon broken up. Couple of days ago, I got a called from one of Trent's friends. He said the bail are denied because of the long criminal history. It's looks like the baby going to grow up without a father thanks to Tracie. If that bitch just stayed out of our business, me and Trayvon would be still together right now. What's makes it worst is that I had to go to the ugly sweater party with my mom at her friends house.

My mom keep telling me to move on but I want my man back. This baby needs a father in their lives. So tonight, I'm going to Longhorns Steakhouse and try to win him back. I'm in her living room watching Maury while my mom at work. Before the show going on the commercial break, my phone was vibrating at its was Bianca.
Phone Convo
Candace: Hey girl
Bianca: Hey bitch how you doing
Candace: Good just chilling
Bianca: Man that's what's up so have Trent got out of jail
Candace: No, they ain't going to let him out because of the long criminal history
Bianca: Oh shit I forgot, it's that bitch Tracie. The same ones who cause you and Trayvon to break up.
Candace: Yes her alone with his family
Bianca: In speaking of Trayvon, I saw him last night after I left my cousin's house.
Candace: Are you serious?
Bianca: Yes girl he in the car kissing that fat bitch
Candace: Oh hell no! I know damn well Armani with her fat ass ain't going to take my man from me
Bianca: I know well I got to get going.
Candace: Okay bye
Phone Convo over

I can't believe that fat bitch kissed my man on Christmas. If she think that she going to take my man from me, she better think again because Trayvon is mine and always will be. When the Ellen DeGeneres Show came on, I went in the bathroom did my hydride and went in my room done put my clothes on. When I done, I head out the door and trying to get my man back.

Trayvon
I just got home from work to get ready for the dinner with Candace at Longhorn Steakhouse. To be honest I don't know what the hell do she wants but it's better be good because I don't want no mind game. I went in my room put on something simple because it's wasn't like I'm going out on the date anyway.

I texted her to let her know I'm on my way. I hope she not on her bullshit because I don't want her. She played the hell out of me and I'm not wasting my time with the girl who never change. As I make the left on North Tryon Street, the I got a text from Candace for the address which is on Mallard Creek Church Road.

University City
I pulled up to Longhorn Steakhouse for the little meeting with Candace. I walked into the restaurant and I saw her. I see her stomach is glowing. I sat on the table and let the meeting begans.
"Hey Trayvon" She said
"Hey Candace what this meeting about anyway?" I asked confuse. Before I get the answer, I saw the latino waitress coming to our table.
"Hey! My name is Kathia and I will be your waitress. My I take a order?" She asked
"Yes, my I have a water and a sweet tea?" I asked
"Okay coming right up!" She said in her thick Mexican accent.

Candace
I was getting ready to get Trayvon back but this Mexican bitch ruins it. She better be lucky that I'm pregnant before I would kicked her ass for be rude. While we waiting on our drinks, I go head and finish what I'm saying before she rudely interrupts us again.
"Get on with it I ain't got all night!" Trayvon said annoyed
"Baby, let me move back in your house! I miss you so much!" I said.

Before I can get an answer, this fat Mexican bitch came back with our drinks. She asked us to take an order so we decided to take our orders and get my answer.

2 hours later (Trayvon)
This the worst meeting that I ever had in my life. I knew Candace going to beg me to get back with her which is not going to happen. What's make matter worst is that she just being rude the waitress the whole time. First she gave her an stink look, then she cussed that lady out for no reasons.

That's the part of the reasons why we broke up. She goes why too far where she brings up me kissing Armani. I'm like what the hell? Her and Bianca wasn't there when that kiss happens. I kissed her so the hell what, we not together so why did she cares?

Candace
I can't believe that Trayvon walked away from me. I know we are not together but nobody can't have my man not even that fat bitch that he kiss. It's not over, I'm not loosing my man to this gorilla. When I got home, my mom starts nagging me.
"Where the hell were you?" My mom asked
"I'm at Longhorn Steakhouse" I said with the attitude and storms off to my room and my mom start following me.
"What are you doing over there anyway?" I asked as I ignore her
"Answer me goddamn it, what are you doing over there!" My mom yelled
"First all, stopped yelling at me and 2 I'm winning my man back!" I yellled back
"Didn't I tell you to leave that boy alone? He moving on." My mom said just being a bitch as usual.

I knew my mom going to say that bullshit. If I can't have him, nobody can.

Notes: Okay she obsessed with Trayvon now. She needs to realize that he don't want her and moved on with her life. Just focus on her unborn baby.