34. The Baby Might Be Mine

Trayvon
I just left Jadian's house and im taking his advice. So I'm going to make Candace sleep in the guest room because our relationship is on the test right now. While I'm on The Plaza, I played "I Deserve" by Tank. I'm not going to lie I can relate to this song because that's the type of shit that I'm going through with Candace. Being played like a fool, using me hell she cheated on me countless times. Now she pregnant and I don't know is the baby is mine or not.

I pulled up in my house and I saw the candlelight lited, the lame ass R&B song and I found Candace in her lingerie. What the hell do she wants? She knows that we are not in the good terms right now. She had an nerves to kiss me and rub my chest.

"The hell all this?" I asked confuse.
"Come on baby! Don't act like this you know that I love you and I'm sorry for lying to you." She said like I'm going to buy it. Hell no, I ain't buying that bullshit. She needs to turn the music off because one it's lame as hell, two we needs to talk.
"We need to talk and don't start acting the fool!" I said about to take an bite off of the sandwich.
"What is it, you taking care of your child?" She asked pinning the baby on me.
"Are you kidding me right now? At first you said that the unborn child my not be mine and now you going to sit here saying that the baby is mine?" I said getting pissed off.
" What the hell are you talking about? You know that baby is yours." She yelled.
"Cut the bullshit Candace!, you said the baby might not be mine and know you saying that the baby is mine knowing that I need an DNA test." I said opening the can of the soda.
"Don't deny it, you know it's your child and you going to take care of it too!" She said sounded dumb as hell right now. How the hell is that possible? We ain't had sex in a year when she called me out Trent's name and told me to not to used the condom which is bullshit. I'm only 19 and I'm not ready for no kids but if is still mine, i wil be there for them just like my dad did before he passed away when I was 9 going on 10.

"Trayvon! Get your ass back here I'm not done!" She yelled acting stupid
"Oh we done you sleeping in the guest room." I said knowing that we ain't sleep in the same bed in a year neither. I took my pants off and laid down so I can go to sleep. I got enough bullshit with Candace for one night.
Candace
I knew it! He denying our child. I know that baby is his because we slept together the other night in the same room but didn't have sex because I know he going to make me use the condom and his sex skills is boring as hell. I bet that he went to Adian's house to spread more lies in his head or Jadian even he fine as hell and Terrana tried to get with him. I don't know what Jadian see in Tiara I mean for real, she fat and no fine man don't want her. That's why she got dumped.

I went in the guess room which is he made me sleeps in there. I need someone to talk to and it's won't be mom because she such a bitch. She just mad because she ain't got no man in years and daddy passed away in the car accident which is I'm glad because he always make me hanging out with them ugly bitches from the small town.
Note: Okay she disrespect the dead man. All the man do is protect her and hanging around with the decent crowd like a real dad should but she don't appreciate anything he do. Back to the story!

I called Bianca up and she answers in the 3rd rings. My mom never like her just for no reason same with my dad but screw him! But anyway, she only mess with the man who got money which one thing I loved about her. She dated Trayvon's cousin but he dumped her but she don't give a damn because she not into the man who got a regular job and that's Travis with his broke ass.
Phone Convo
Bianca: Hey girl!
Candace: Hey Bi what are you doing
Bianca: Getting the freak on with people man. She wants up with you how Tray reacts?
Candace: He denies it. I think he go to Jadian's house to spread more lies about me or Adian's house.
Bianca: You talking about that fine ass latino guy that Terrana trying to get with because he be talking to Tiara with her fat ass?
Candace: I don't know what does Jadian see in her but he needs to get with the bad bitch like us and not them overweight bitches that no man shouldn't be with.
Bianca: i feel you! He don't want her fat ass. I got to get going I got a date with the fine ass chocolate guy.
Candace: Alright see you letter!
Bianca: Okay bye
Phone Convo over

My girls always got my back no matter what. I laid down and went to sleep. Trayvon going to take care of what's his whether he likes it or not and I'm going to the trap house at Gastonia to help Rick count money. Rick is Trent's right hand man and also his childhood friends. Of course we had a threesome few times but we still cool and he was pissed off that me and Trent stop messing around because of his ugly ass girlfriend.

I'm going to set up the appointment for the DNA test for all 3 of them. Well unless Tracie with her bitchy ass going to cause us to break up and she knows I don't want to loose him.