38. Thanksgiving Shopping

Jadian
"Boys , we about to do grocery shopping for Thanksgiving so be ready by 11am" She said drinking coffee. Thanksgiving is coming up in few days so today we going shopping for Thanksgiving dinner party at Aunt Ro's house.

I invited Tiara and Jennifer to the dinner. I was going to invite Adian but he already got planned which is being with Brittany's family and have an dinner there. I finish eating my breakfast clean out of the plates and take care of my hydride. In case you didn't know, my grandma do not play when it's comes to keeping the house clean expertly the kitchen because when we done eating something, clean out the plate.

If we don't, we get cussed out by her. Like one time when James done with the cereal he put the bowl in the sink and left it there. What did my grandma do, she screaming his name and cussing him out like an pissed off wife cussing their husband out so he went in kitchen and clean out of the bowl.
"The hell are you going?" I said about to go in the bathroom
"To the bathroom" He said
"Demonios, no limpie ese plato antes de que la abuela lo maltrate como lo hizo la última vez (hell no, clean out that plate before grandma cuss you out like she did the last time)." I said not want to hear her screaming like a crazy old woman.

"Alright!" James said went back in the kitchen and clean out that plate like I told him to do. I went in the bathroom, taking an shower, shave my face, brush my teeth and went in my room and put my clothes on. I put on my red draws, my jeans my Degree deodorant yeah I wear Degree by the way, it's kind of cool at the middle of November so I put on my long sleeve green shirt and put on my shoes that I brought when Jordan took us to the mall but haven't worn it.
Charlie
While the boy getting ready, I'm sitting in the living room and watching Katie Couric talk show and eating the blueberry muffin along with coffee. I'm glad Jadian told James to clean out of that plate he left on the sink because he did that shit the last time so I cuss him out about it.

That's my number 1 rules, clean up after yourself because I don't play about my house getting clean expertly the kitchen because that how James got cussed out the last time. When I done with the breakfast, I clean up mess and waiting on the boys to get ready.

"Okay grandma, we ready!" James said
"Okay turn all of the lights out and come on!" I said grabbing my jacket and get in the car.
10 minutes later
We pulled up at the Bi-Lo parking lot telling the boys the same routine as I always do when we go to grocery store. Unlike some of the lazy ass parents who let their kids act up, knock over shit at the store, i can control my grandkids because I don't play when's its comes to deals with the bad ass kids.

If they acted up in public, they'll get their ass whooped when they get home. That's why I always tell the boys don't  asked for shit. We go to the store get whatever we going to get pay for it and get the hell out.
Note: For all of the lazy parents who let their kids act up in public. Take notes because that how Charlie Mae control Jadian and Jordan. When they get in the store don't asked for nothing, they'll go to the store get whatever they need to get, paid for it and get out. Now back to the story.

Jadian
We walked in the the store go straight to the meat asild to get the turkey. James tried to walk away but I yelled at him.
"Boy where are you going?" My grandma said.
"Calm down y'all I just go and get some water." He said
"Fine hurry up!" I said putting the turkey in the cart. We went to the dairy aside to get the cheese and the milk. James ran to the asild almost knocked over people.
"Damn boy watch where you going?" Grandma said. His ass is lucky that we in public because she would knocking the hell out of him on the split.
3 hours later
We putting the Thanksgiving stuff up after we been shopping for 3 hours and went to 2 stores and I'm tired. I put the turkey in the freezer took my shoes off and see what's on TV. When I turn to TV One, they showing rerun of Living Single so I decided to watch it.

It's my be came out few years before I was born but it's worth watching. Ain't nobody wants to watch the reality shows on BET MTV or VH1 where people make a fool out of themselves expertly Jersey Shore since its nothing but makes  Italians and Latinos look bad.

I agree with him that show making Italians and Latinos look like a fool. I don't understand why they brought it back after all these years.